[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is man generally good or evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 260px-Yin_yang.svg.png (6KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
260px-Yin_yang.svg.png
6KB, 260x260px
Is man generally good or evil?
>>
better than you'll ever be
>>
>>3376419

Most people are basically good, the rest are cunts and psychopaths. I'd say it's about an 80/20 split.
>>
>good and evil morality
>>
>>3376419
>good and evil
Back to /r/eddit
>>
>>3376419
Of today I've spent 100% being "good" as in not doing "evil"
Same thing yesterday
And the day before that
In fact of all my life the times I've acted "evil" wouldn't really even amount to .001%
>>
Everybody desires to be good, but different people have different ideas about what good is. To some it may be protecting their property and their family, to others it might be serving humanity in some way. Humanity innately is bad, but that is only because we pursue desire and our own happiness. We are bad, but we desire good.
>>
>>3376419
Good as in behaving according to social norms? Then yes.
>>
>>3376419

Man is generally an individual.
>>
>>3376457

What about all the suffering necessary to sustain your lifestyle?
>>
>either/or
>>
>>3376862
What suffering would that be?
>>
>>3376441
>girls distribute their pussy to 20% of guys
really makes you think, doesnt it
>>
>>3376419
Do you have to teach children to lie, cheat, and steal? Do you have to teach children to hit other children to get what they want? Do you have to teach children how to be selfish?

No?

Then evil.
>>
>>3376894

The little chinese childruns that made half the stuff you own.
>>
>>3376944
How to identify a brainlet 101.
>>
File: Spooky_bait.jpg (13KB, 1146x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky_bait.jpg
13KB, 1146x1148px
>>3376419
>good
>evil
>>
>>3376957
Yes, by your post.

If you do not have to teach your children to be evil, they started out evil.
>>
>>3376956
I don't own a lot so can't amount to much assuming that was even true to begin with
I dindu nuffin you see, I'm a good boy
>>
>he believes in slave morality
>he believes others are bound by slave morality
>>
File: Ghandara_Buddha_Statue.jpg (211KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ghandara_Buddha_Statue.jpg
211KB, 800x800px
Man is generally conditioned. It matters not if it's by birth, as what makes us doesn't begin with our birth. Nor does it matter if you happen to be born into what is pleasing or healthy, as chains of gold are still chains.
>>
>>3376419
Man is neutral like his animal kin, and all that makes him evil is himself or others saying his actions are evil.
>>
>>3377362
Well, would you say that had nothing to do with their past experiences? Because I'd say that children generally experiment with attaining rewards and children with these habits were probably just never adequately punished for them. Children do what they learn is the most rewarding.
>>
Man is generally self interested.
If being a good person helps them breed then that's what they'll do.
>>
>>3376419
There are no good guys or bad guys, its us versus those who strive for power.
>>
>>3376419
Man is good. It is earth and nature that is evil. We are good beings in an evil world and it rubs off on us quite a bit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.