[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than the ancient Egyptians, who were some historical furries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4121.jpg (107KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4121.jpg
107KB, 600x596px
Other than the ancient Egyptians, who were some historical furries?
>>
>>3376183
Aztecs, dude.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Bestiality

Mock bestiality is recorded as a form of sexual roleplay in Imperial Rome. Nero is supposed to have enjoyed a form of bondage with either male or female partners in which he dressed in animal skins to attack their genitals, just as condemned prisoners were bound and attacked by wild animals in the arena (see Damnatio ad bestias).[656] The historian Dio tells of how a prostitute pretended to be a leopard for the gratification of a senator.[657] The actor Bathyllus was known for an erotic dance in which he dressed as Leda having sex with the swan; the women watching were variously aroused.[658]
>>
>>3376183
In 100 years we'll be considered historical furries
>>
>>3376183
Germanic tribes
>>
>>3376203
>Nero is supposed to have enjoyed a form of bondage with either male or female partners in which he dressed in animal skins to attack their genitals, just as condemned prisoners were bound and attacked by wild animals in the arena
I remember one of Nero's biographers saying there was something deep and meaningful about this.
>>
File: 2017-08-31 18.05.45.gif (1MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-31 18.05.45.gif
1MB, 380x285px
Why is he so hot
>>
>>3376213
and Germany remains the furry central of Europe to this day.
>>
File: hh01.jpg (95KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
hh01.jpg
95KB, 1200x900px
>>3376183
The Hittites weren't quite run-of-the-mill furries, but they were the world's first bronies.

>. If anyone have intercourse with a pig or a dog, he shall die. If a man have intercourse with a horse or a mule, there is no punishment. But he shall not approach the king, and shall not become a priest. If an ox spring upon a man for intercourse, the ox shall die but the man shall not die. One sheep shall be fetched as a substitute for the man, and they shall kill it. If a pig spring upon a man for intercourse, there is no punishment. If any man have intercourse with a foreign woman and pick up this one, now that one, there is no punishment.

One possible interpretation of pic related is that it's a man having sex with a mare
>>
>>3376294
I don't think you know where mares' vaginas are located
>>
>>3376302
>back of the neck maybe
>>
>>3376294
Today I learned that oxen are not necessarily castrated.
>>
>>3376183
>>3376221
Go slit your throat and shovel it in your ass, then back to /lgbt/. Do not hesitate.
>>
>>3376343
You're so tsundere anon-kun :3
>>
>>3376294

this is extremely specific and i wonder how long did it take for them to settle on these rules

i mean, it had to have been a lot of trial and error
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.