[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

300ad-700ad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ipad images 006.jpg (150KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ipad images 006.jpg
150KB, 960x960px
my historical knowledge is a bit foggy in this time span.

green post what happened in this span of 400 years in med society plz.
>>
>>3374066
nobody realizes this but pic related is actually a perfect example of this time frame.

ed fishing in the puddle of tears is actually God ignoring the Roman empire and the tears are the Mediterranean sea. The Romans (johnny) are crying because they lost control of their empire and the Mediterranean sea. This whole image is a direct metaphor for the Dark ages of Mediterranean society.
>>
>>3374082
Good. That faggot Johnny deserves to be represented as the Romans in that pic. I hated that little fuck.
>>
>>3374066
later episodes of this cartoon really started to fuck up the designs
shit's lifeless
>>
>Life has many doors, Ed Boy!
what did Ralph mean by this?
>>
A lot of nomad/barbarian migrations all over Eurasia.
>>
>>3374066
>Rome splits
>Huns fuck shit up
>Goths fuck shit up
>Lombards fuck shit up
>Arabs fuck shit up
>Franks briefly un-fuck shit
>Arians
>Anglo-Saxons
>Christianization
>Vikings
>>
File: 1406696574155.png (1MB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
1406696574155.png
1MB, 1200x950px
>>3374066
Slavs come and squat in the Balkans, from the Alps all the way down to the Ionian sea, they do not know yet just how badly they fucked up.
>>
>>3374082
first post best post
>>
>>3374129
Johnny dindu nuffin he good boy. Is dem mofucking plank ruining everythang
>>
>>3374066
>Rome has just come out of brutal decades of crisis
>Aurelian, Diocletian and Constantine leading some years of prosperity
>Roman institutions weaken over 4th century for a variety of reasons but particularly civil wars
>by start of 5th centuries brutal civil wars have greatly weakened Rome and Theodosius' useless two children fuck everything up
>various barbarian groups within the empire founding kingdoms until it all goes to pot
>major western barbarian kingdoms like Visigoths, Vandals, Burgundians following vaguely Roman lines
>Church men filling the power void left by the state and become major figures
>Frankish kingdom comes to the fore in Gaul and becomes powerful
>Eastern Roman Empire trying to retake western land but it ends up just smashing up the last bit of proper urban society in Italy
>disruptions of settlement patterns, mass-depopulation through raiding and plagues damage trade routes and break down ties
>alliance between Franks and Papacy causes irrevocable breakdown between east and west
>remaining barbarian kingdoms slowly converting from Arian to Catholic
>Arabs smash the Roman Empire and truly crush what remains of antiquity through mass-raiding and slaving
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.