[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At only 26 years old Alexander the Great walked triumphantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: Alexandre 5.jpg (387KB, 1104x762px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandre 5.jpg
387KB, 1104x762px
At only 26 years old Alexander the Great walked triumphantly in the streets of Persepolis and you, you are a loser.
>>
>>3372089
Attempting a feat that Alexander did in the information era is seemingly impossible. You may grow a powerful military but the sabotage by CIA/M16/Mossad assets runs the chances to a single digit percentage.
>>
>>3372089
I also didn't inherit a kingdom, but ok
>>
And he's dead
>>
>>3372117
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
If I were to inherit the greatest army known to time (the USA military) today, I guarantee I would conquer the Mediterranean and Levant and India and also South America as well.
>>
>>3372089
Nice projection, m8
>>
How much could you credit Alexander with the conquests? Was it his military genius or simply the might of the Macedonian Army? Like >>3372164 said
>>
>>3372089
If I inherited the modern FYROM army I could definitely accomplish what Alexander did.
>>
>>3372164
lands that alexandar conquered would equal conquering entire world today tho

and lol US couldn't even beat vietnam
>>
And at the age of 30, Caesar saw a statue of Alexander and burst into tears, as he thought would never achieve glory.
>>
>>3372229
>and lol US couldn't even beat vietnam
and lol the English couldn't even beat americans
>>
>>3372089
And then he died basically 7 years later of gay AIDs and the empire he built fractured literally overnight
>>
>>3372242
>and lol English couln't beat germans, english, and other europeans that didn't want to pay taxes
ftfy
and lol you're paying more taxes then anyone in the world now
>>
>>3372242
Official power ranking
Mark Wahlberg > Vietnamese > US > England

Is Mark stronger than Alexander though
>>
>>3372089
I still have 2 years to get there
>>
>>3372272
not but with bale they could take him
>>
>>3372153
I was talking about how one may attempt to achieve what Alexander the Great did While at a young age.

My apologies if I didn't type my post correctly.
>>
>>3372089
Attempting a feat that Alexander did in the information era is seemingly impossible. You may grow a powerful military but the sabotage by CIA/M16/Mossad assets runs the chances to a single digit percentage.
>>
>>3372337
Be an inheritance baby and inherit after your father prepped the military by creating the most trained and equipped military in the world. All the while you be raised in a military academy and surround yourself with your fathers most trusted generals and learn from the best.
>>
File: completely relevant.jpg (17KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
completely relevant.jpg
17KB, 293x416px
>>3372238
>>3372669

*laughs in nomadic*
>>
>>3373349
The only people who control the world today are Jews and Asians so this man is still winning. Khazars are basically Mongols.
>>
>>3373402
>Khazars are basically Mongols
they are nomadic?
>>
>>3372272
Out of his way Persian fuckin shits
>>
>>3372089
Well then i guess im in pretty good company.
>>
>>3372089
Well i fly paramotors, so alexander the "great" can go fuck himself and all his faggot boyfriends
>>
>>3372089
His father spent a lifetime building and strengthening the Macedonian military + going out of his way to give his son the best tutors and instruction in the known world. Alexander was a talented individual, but he was handed all the tools he needed to carry out his accomplishments. Most rulers would have had to spend most of their lives and countless wealth just building up to the starting conditions that Alexander was given at age 16.
>>
>>3374497
Napoopan was superior,he basically got up to his position by firing some cannons on some chimping rioters
Julius Caesar also got whipped because they suspected he was in cohort with Gaius Marius and came basically an inch short of becoming imperator
Genghis Khan got cucked out of his fathers inheritant in the middle of buttfuck nowhere and btfo almost everyone (fucks japs and viets btw)
>>
>>3372245
SEETHING
>>
>>3372211
He was pretty good but the Persian Empire was in decay and lead by incompetent people. Philip's army was also in fantastic form which obviously helped. You can see his tactical prowess though.
>>
I'm sorry. It's just my dad didn't leave me a trained and experienced army.
>>
File: cohan-trump-irrelevant-to-ceos.jpg (66KB, 727x511px) Image search: [Google]
cohan-trump-irrelevant-to-ceos.jpg
66KB, 727x511px
Yeah, with just a small loan from his father and just all his family's inheritance in his early 20s he was able to build such a huge empire.
>>
File: chastisement of the macedonians.jpg (190KB, 784x898px) Image search: [Google]
chastisement of the macedonians.jpg
190KB, 784x898px
>>3375031
In Alexanders own words he inherited a treasury of 60 talents, with 500 talents of debt. I wonder if there are any anons who can calculate an amount that might be comparable to today.
>>
>>3373789
They were a turkic tribe, dummy

Do you see askhenazi with mogoloid features?
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>3372089
>At only 26 years old Alexander the Great walked triumphantly in the streets of Persepolis and you, you are a loser.

And people used to make fun of him for saying he was the Son of Zeus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
>>
>>3375050

A talent is 26kg
1 kg of gold is roughly 42,508$
42508 x 26 = 1,105,208$
42508 x 500 = 21,254,000$
>>
>>3372245
How's you empire doing?
>>
>>3375992

meant to say 42508 x 60 = 2,550,480$
>>
>>3374497
Right. On the other hand I'm always baffled at how Cao Cao or Sima Yi weren't truly great until they were well in their forties (Cao Cao wasn't even Duke of Wei until he was 58) and they didn't exactly start out as peasants either.
>>
File: 1438476202631.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438476202631.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>3372164
>South America
Be kind with Argentina plox
>>
>>3375993
Pretty god, we defeated the celts and we are expanding killing the remains of their army. The only wrong is that we have experience a small faminine but the new land should be great to farm
>>
>>3372229
Taking over the world would be ezpz if you didnt care about "human rights" and had control over the media.
>>
>>3375993
How's yours doing? Someone mentioned in another thread that Alexander taking down the Achaemenid Empire was probably in truth a better thing for the Iranian people then one might think considering Alexander's dominion ended with his death and empire was divided up between the successors of his generals who founded their own dynasties, Selecuids who basically got pushed out of holding all of Iran within 70 years afterwards with the rise of the combined Parthian/Parni/Persia state of Arsacids leads to another basically 1000 years of Iranian resurgence as a regional superpower.

You can't really argue against this.
>>
>>3372229
If I wasn't concerned about human rights and minimizing civilian damage you bet your ass the Vietnamese people would submit to my rule in a matter of days
>>
>>3374523
How far would Genghis have gotten without dudes like Subutai at his side?
>>
>>3372262
but the EU still exists
>>
>>3376083
So China?
>>
>>3372089
Yeah, but I can print out a picture of Alexander, put it on the floor, and piss in it. Then I can pull my cell phone out of my pocket and book a flight to Iran, and be walking amongst the ruins of Persepolis a week later.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.