[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone from the 1920s or 1930s still alive today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Is there anyone from the 1920s or 1930s still alive today?
>>
>>3371362
There are plenty of people from that period

There's still people from the 1900s
>>
Two World War II heads of state (the kings of Romania and Bulgaria) are still alive.
>>
>>3371362
Emma Morano. Emma Martina Luigia Morano (OMRI) (29 November 1899 – 15 April 2017) was an Italian supercentenarian who, before her death at the age of 117 years and 137 days, was the world's oldest living person whose age had been verified, and the last living person to have been verified as being born in the 1800s.
>>
>>3371374
(If you're not from the 1900s, get off this board).
>>
File: 18231238123.jpg (83KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
18231238123.jpg
83KB, 1600x900px
no, all the ww2 vets are lying about their age and the queen of england is a lizard so she doesn't count.
>>
File: jamaica-world-oldest-person.jpg (42KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
jamaica-world-oldest-person.jpg
42KB, 750x500px
>>3371362

The world's oldest person who is still currently alive was born in 1900.
>>
>>3371362
Of course there fucking is, my grandfather fought in WW2.
>>
>>3371394
someone had a white daddy
>>
Thomas Sowell
>>
>>3371362
>is there anyone in the world who's 77 years old
>>
>>3371394
>live to 117
>born a nigger
>mfw
>>
>tfw you will one day probably be one of the last people born before the millennium shift
Wonder if I will live to see the 2100
>>
>>3371444
Living in 3 centuries and 2 millennia would be grand.
>>
>>3371378
Imagine having witnessed the entire 20th century
>>
my granny is from 1925 but she has the alzheimer and can´t leave her bed ;______;
>>
My grandmother has no birth certificate and we just pick a day at random for her birthday in the same month as her wedding so we really have no clue how old she is
>>
>>3371473
Woah.
>>
The son of von Ribbentrop is still alive
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.