[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Hitler.jpg (67KB, 746x953px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
67KB, 746x953px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vljPwourJEc
>>
>>3367809
i guess he's just saying that a country with 32 parties with different goals is terrible and that you could rather have 1 party with good cooperation
>>
>>3367835
>Nazi Germany
>good cooperation

Choose one and only one.
>>
your mom will die in her sleep tonight if that video has dramatic music playing
>>
>>3367865
she lives
>>
>>3367845
just because Nazi Germany was evil didn't mean they didn't manage to punch several classes above their weight class.

Germany was basically a poor backwater that kicked the shit out of a big tall Chad empire and his friends until two bigger Chads had to step in.

The fact that Nazi Germany threatened anyone at all at any point is a huge embarrassment. They had less resources, manpower, and institutional traditions than their opponents and still managed to wage a 7 year war. Nobody should be proud of beating such a small, unadvanced, shit country.
>>
>>3368120
Germans are GOAT, even under Hitlerist barbarism.
>>
File: share the love.jpg (79KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
share the love.jpg
79KB, 648x648px
>>3367809
>and one politician sharpened his attacks further, saying that we are not even german for not cooperating

top kek

its sad we won't get to see all his speeches

a mere 100 years and everything he says is still relative to today and todays politicians
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.