[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Source of about half the shit in the world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-76-587x512.jpg (104KB, 587x512px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-76-587x512.jpg
104KB, 587x512px
The true enemy is the Khazars and not neccesarily the jews.
>>
Although only about 10% of the jews are actual jews.
>>
But only the upper class adopted Judaism, and it was more of a "well if we're Jews maybe the Greeks and Muslims will leave us the fuck alone" than any sincere religious conviction
>>
>Some Khazars were Jewish
>Therefore every Jew is a Khazar
I don't get this meme, it's still anti-Semitism, whatever you don't like Jew for being Jewish or for being Khazars, it's not like anyone would take you seriously this way.
>>
It was only the upper class that converted. Most Jews are genetically Eastern or Western European. I still don't like them though.
>>
So then Jews are Caucasians?

Why then don't they speak Chechen, Armenian, or Georgian?
>>
>>3366148
But if they are not semites, how can it be anti-semitism?
>>
>>3366893
The same reason why niggers in the US don't speak an African dialect.
>>
>>3366129
Fuck you A-Rab, they're your problem.
>>
>>3366893
they were north caucasian tribe so that explains why they didn't mix much with armenians and georgians, dunno about chechens tho
>>
>>3367644

Khazars were a Turkic people related to the Huns and Bulgars, not a Caucasian people.
>>
>>3367704
This
The khazar khanate was a successor of the Gökturk khanate, both were lead by the Ashina clan turks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.