[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIME TRAVEL IS REAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Nich-Cage-606832.jpg (31KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
Nich-Cage-606832.jpg
31KB, 590x322px
im searching for evidence of time travel into the past for a project. serious and bogus.

Can somebody help me out?
>>
Sure, I'm a time traveler.

Ask me about what happens a month from now.

...my machine is sort of shitty.
>>
>>3365624

I have travelled back in time on three separate occasions, AMA.
>>
>>3365626
What will happen in a month from now?

can you let me in on your time travel machine?
>>
>>3365629
Which occasions and why?
>>
>>3365634

The first was an accident, I found a time machine and just hit some of the buttons to see what would happen. Spent a week on a rocky island somewhen, not sure where or when, it was pretty sunny and there was a spring but nothing to eat, took a week to recharge the machine. Second trip was into the future, had a pretty wild time but you understand I can't talk about any of it. Third trip was an attempt into the ultra-past to reach Yrnë, but my machine didn't span far enough to cross the Godtimes and I nearly got ganked by an Abomination in the antedesertum.
>>
>>3365632
I most deal in financial matters, so I can't share the most important things. One thing that's definite is that a fourth Hurricane about as big as Irma will hit South Carolina.

Also that the first time machines will be sent back in three weeks.

My time machine only supports one person, and temporal travel laws forbid anybody but licensed time time travelers who were preordained as such, and had machines sent directly to them.
>>
>>3365642
interesting and awsome. do you have any proof to support your story or maby something i can look in to for research.

also, do you still have the machine and do you still travel with it?
and can you alter time when you go into tha past?
>>
>>3365654
i understand, are you going to make this news public about the hurracine? could save allot of lives.

how are you preordained as a licenced time traveler? i would like to do some research into the subject.
>>
>>3365686
>interesting and awsome. do you have any proof to support your story or maby something i can look in to for research.

It's funny you should say that, one of the reasons I can't tell you about my trip to the future is that it kind of involves you. It's never a good idea to know too much about your Yet, can't have you second guessing yourself or my own temporal stability might suffer.

>also, do you still have the machine and do you still travel with it?

My machine is implanted, some kind of nanobot thing they did in the future.

>can you alter time when you go into tha past?

Yes but the time cops will fuck your shit up if you try to really change history. No-one minds if you take a souvenir or chat to a celebrity of whatever.
>>
>>3365701
oh how did you figure out my identity, can you atleast reveal if its a good thing or a bad thing that is going to happon, i mean, now im dying to find out.

interesting. so do you mean man and machine will become merged into the future?

Could you arrange a souvernir form te from the past? that would realy help my project.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.