[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Le blacks never accomplished anything meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

File: Sudan-Naga.jpg (85KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
Sudan-Naga.jpg
85KB, 800x492px
Pic related, Nubian empire, city of Naga
>>
>>3365400
That's a roman column.
>>
>>3365406
It's not, it's in Sudan
>>
Looks like a bunch of dirt, I'd rather have a mud hut with a ceiling than that
>>
>>3365471
Retarded fuckwit
>>
>>3365487
t. triggered western african larping as egyptians/nubians
>>
>>3365409
>The Roman kiosk is a small temple near the main temple building, which has strong Hellenistic elements. The entrance to the kiosk is Egyptian and is topped by a lintel with a row of sacred ureaus (cobras) but the sides consists of columns with florid Corinthian capitals arched windows in the Roman style.[2] Recent excavations at the building showed that it was probably devoted to the worship of Hathor. Testament to this is the discovery of a statue of Isis, a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. Isis is the Goddess of motherhood and fertility who was worshiped as the ideal mother, wife, matron of nature and magic.[7] The goddess Isis was known to have absorbed some characteristics of Hathor.[8]
>>
>>3365493
T.mutt banking on some vague white ancestry to fell good.
>>
>>3365400
>One of the most diverse people in the world
>Cradle of civilization
>Ancient history that goes back to the bible
>a little bit behind at times but they went from the Stone age to the Iron age after skipping the Bronze altogether showing they're very good at catching up

You're right OP. Fuck /his/
>>
>Nubian empire

There was never a unified 'Nubian empire', there were various Nubian kingdoms that existed throughout the region.
That said I like Meroitic stuff so post more OP.
Yet another civilisation crushed under the shitty sandal of an epileptic with a deformed dick.

>>3365471
>>3365493

Either you are a retard or a troll. Just stop with this fucking pointless shit, its irritating even me and I despise foreigners of all descriptions.
>>
>>3365507
WE
>>
>>3365510

WERE
>>
>>3365510
Prove me wrong
>>
>>3365505
ROman in style but the workers and architects were niggers
>>
>>3365514

MONARCHS
>>
File: 114516-004-68B637CA[1].jpg (33KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
114516-004-68B637CA[1].jpg
33KB, 550x366px
>the wealthiest sub-saharan african "empire" that ever existed
>this was the most impressive architecture that was left
>>
>>3365515
God made them to mock you and your pathetic people. EVerything south of Egypt was just cannibals back then
>>
>>3365521
It still is
>>
File: Kushite_empire_700bc.jpg (53KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
Kushite_empire_700bc.jpg
53KB, 500x486px
This triggers whitey
>>
>>3365519
>implying mansa munsa the nigger king didn't construct it out of solid Gold
>implying the white turkeys didnt' steal it all and leave the mighty foundation to their spaceship there
Tchalla and Yakub weep at your colonised mind
>>
>>3365521
Not an argument lol
>>
What a lovely civilisation, shame if someone were to Islam all over it and reduce its people to barbarity.

>>3365521

Oh for fuck's sake just stay in the other thread you schizo.
>>
File: 800px-Kerma_city.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Kerma_city.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>3365521
Sure thing buddy

>Around 3000 BCE, a cultural tradition began around Kerma. It was a large urban center that was built around a large adobe temple known as the Western Deffufa.[1]

As a capital city and location of royal burials, it sheds light on the complex social structure present in this society.
>During its zenith, Kerma formed a partnership with the Hyksos and tried to crush Egypt. Discoveries in 2003 at the Governor of El Kab's Tomb (near Thebes) show that Kerma invaded deep into Egypt between 1575 and 1550 BC. It is believed that this was one of Egypt's most humiliating defeats, which later pharaohs had erased from the official historic records. Many royal statues and monuments were looted from Egypt and removed to Kerma, apparently as a gesture of triumph by Kerma's ruler.[10]

I wonder what yoru ancestors were doing in 3000 bc

kermaa is in Sudan
>>
File: 800px-Beelden_van_Kerma.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Beelden_van_Kerma.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>3365537
>By 1700 BCE, Kerma was host to a population of at least 10,000 people.[5] Different to those of ancient Egypt in theme and composition, Kerma's artefacts are characterized by extensive amounts of blue faience, which the Kermans developed techniques to work with independently of Egypt,[6] and by their work with glazed quartzite and architectural inlays.[7][8]

A city bigger than Troy

B-BUT THEY WUZN'T KANGZ!!!!
>>
>>3365531
Should I show pictures of niggers being savages that get genocided and conquered to prove that God hates your people? Is it so hard to believe that they would be given a funny-looking work of art?
>>3365533
Yeah man they were so much better as animist pagans who performed human sacrifices and ate each others children
>>
>>3365537
>nigger fairytales
man you sure showed me, now show me the songs and poems written about your nonexistant ancestors who lived there for thousands of years and never achieved anything
>>
>>3365544
Everybody's been genocided and conquered at least once lmao

Still not an argument
>>
>>3365542
Troy was an actual city. Niggertopia is a fairytale told by the descendants of slaves
>>
>>3365548
>insults without providing any argument

Wow you sure showed me, back to /pol/ and stay there, ignorant buffoon
>>
>>3365517
AND DEFECATION
>>
>>3365549
Your people were condemned to be destroyed almost entirely. The people who did were also never punished. To this day, they are being punished with AIDs
>>
File: 1024px-Western_Deffufa_-_Kerma.jpg (174KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Western_Deffufa_-_Kerma.jpg
174KB, 1024x683px
>>3365551
>Troy was an actual city. Niggertopia is a fairytale told by the descendants of slaves

Kerma was an actual city, retard
>>
>>3365558
BEcause God left some rocks somewhere? Theres literally no songs or even art found in the entire city. Just the city ruins itself might be considered art by calling AFricans pathetic
>>
>>3365564
>Theres literally no songs or even art found in the entire city.

Just showed you, retard>>3365542

, that was a structure, that's how bricks degrade over time, sorry you're too retarded to comprehend this
>>
>>3365569
those aren't works of Art those are crafts. Anyone whose ever studied sculpture in college could tell you that. You really think those crude golems are art?
>>
>>3365573
Statues aren't works of art?

You're too retarded to exist, kys
>>
>>3365578
I bet you think chocolate figures are scultures too, huh? Art has a very strict criteria for what is and isn't art and those statues are not art
>>
File: __kerma.png (419KB, 603x500px) Image search: [Google]
__kerma.png
419KB, 603x500px
Kerma in 1700 bc, lol I wonder how white cities looked like back then (No, Knossos was not white, they were basically Levantines)
>>
>>3365564
>>3365573

Fuck off you schizophrenic faggot.

>>3365578

He's been shitting up thread after thread today with his irritating rambling, last one was Ancient Greek heroes living by Mosaic law or some insane babble.
>>
>>3365585
Thats CGI, sorry Jayquan. But that place never looked like that
>>
File: LOL.png (1MB, 1600x890px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
1MB, 1600x890px
>>3365585
OH NO NO NO NO
>>
>>3365588
Stay mad you illiterate, blasphemous safe-space-seeking faglord. Am I not allowed to challenge your people's retarded ideas that consist of AFricans being teh masterrace and romans not being Greek? Maybe you should fuck off if all you can do is talk shit and whine and cry at your betters
>>
>>3365573
Whatever, for the record bronze age Trojans couldn't even make human sized statues, show me some superior white art from 1700 bc, I'm waiting, also what are your criteria for art?

Let me guess, it's not art if it's made by blacks?
>>
>>3365602
>and romans not being greek

They're not Greek by definition
>>
>>3365585

>No, Knossos was not white

Yes, Knossos was white, for whatever you want that term to mean.
>>
>>3365608
>clustering genetically with Sicilians
>white

lol, ok, they're only white when it's convenient to you, right?
>>
>>3365605
The egptian book of the dead was written by God who was white. Art is an expression of human creativity and sculptures are meant to be inspired by sunlight shining upon places. Whereas with that sculpture there is clearly no inspiration. Black people can make art, I don't deny that, but when you start trundling around graveyards as proof of black superiorty youre going to get called out on your bullshit. The trojans were works of art and Homer was a trojan spy.
>>
>>3365607
They were refugess from Troy which was a greek citystate so they were greek
>>
>>3365614
They spoke latin and there's no evidence bronze age Trojans spoke Greek or took refuge in Italy
>>
>>3365617
The illiad clearly stated they were greek. And the illaid is a primary document
>>
>>3365595

Mycenae is older, and was just as large as Meroe.
That said, we've been building in stone since 3180BC in my country. :D

>>3365605

I'm lazy, so I'll just post something from 25,000 years ago, found in France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Brassempouy

>>3365607

I get the feeling that he's playing a character or mentally disturbed.
Either way, there is no point at all in responding to him just so you can feel smart.
>>
>>3365627
>Mycenae is older, and was just as large as Meroe.

Older than Meroe, not than Kerma, Kerma is older than Mycenae

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Brassempouy

Looks like shit and it's infinitely easier to make than a 2 meters tall marble statue
>>
>>3365614

Even if you take Aneas seriously, Trojans were not Greeks.
>>
>>3365611

>Tee hee hee

Cretans are 'white', whatever YOU (as in 'not me'. This was the bit I expected you to read as though you were a reasonable human, and not a soulless insect person looking to take any faggot jab you could) want that term to mean.
>>
>>3365636
They were a part ofthe greek nation so they were greek. Or were the cretes not greek by your standards either?
>>
>>3365637
Fuck off, they were not white, poltard
>>
>>3365640
Not him but we don't know what language bronze age trojans spoke, the only written documents found there is a short Luwian seal, Luwian was a language of the Anatolian branch close to Hittites

Considering that all the main Trojan allies, such as the state of Mira and of Seha spoke Luwian it's likely they spoke it too

Luwian is closer to Hittite than to Greek
>>
>>3365627,
Your country was the void of space in 3180BC, your sculpture is not art either. Shit talking motherfucker
>>
>>3365630

You posted Meroe, so that's what I'm going to use as a comparison.
I actually like Nubian civilisations, but you are such a snooty little cunt.

>squeee it looks like shit, squeeeee!

Its also tens of thousands of years older, you poison dwarf.
If we're going to be evaluating the taste of ancient sculptors, then I'll tell you that anything in your pic was done bigger, better and more expressive by the Egyptians.
>>
>>3365507
The Bronze Age was pretty retarded desu.
>muh tin and copper
>>
>>3365643
Hektor spoke Greek to Achilles and the other heroes so we know that they spoke greek during the iron-age (as there was never a bronze age) war. It doesn't matter what piece of garbage some grave-robber claims to have found and I doubt that it was ever discovered. Their main ally was also other greeks like the thracians
>>
File: IMG_1955.jpg (90KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.jpg
90KB, 436x436px
>>3365595
Kek
>>
File: IMG_1930.jpg (28KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1930.jpg
28KB, 150x150px
>>3365614
You do realize that Augustus made Virgil write the Aeneid specifically so they could "we wuz" Greek history right?
>>
>>3365648
I posted kerma
>>
>>3365620
No it isn't. Homer was most likely a conglomerate of writers from centuries later.
>>
>>3365652
Kek did you expect them to remember quotes in a foreign language?
>>
>>3365641

Oh yes they were, redditor. Italians are white, and Portuguese are white and Greeks are white too - Levantines and half the Maghreb would be white if they hadn't adopted the wrong religion when it mattered.
You freaks are the strictest about who is white, you draw a narrow definition so you can throw together straw racists to bat at in your echo chamber.

>>3365645

Keep bleating you pathetic insect. Post something ancient that your nation, not the Nubians, have produced that is of any worth.
>>
>>3365656
The aeneid was written hundreds of years after Augustus had died by Cicero. The illiad was written during the war which Homer fought in, the Trojan war.

Does everyone just accept wikipedia as the only truth of this world, but reject art and God as madness?
>>
>>3365669
the throne of heaven, the laws of reality, the 7 traditional forms of art, warfare, and the law
>>
>>3365660

Tell me what city is portrayed here.
>>3365595

I hate when shitposters are both extremely arrogant and totally obtuse.
Walking a grown man through his own statements because he is too hostile and stuck up to come willingly, fucking pathetic.
>>
>>3365672
>The aeneid was written hundreds of years after Augustus had died by Cicero. The illiad was written during the war which Homer fought in, the Trojan war.
Are you trying to troll me or are you just a mental patient?
>>
>>3365662
Multiple people cant make a single piece of art without it being very obvious so thats false as the text is beautifully written.
>>3365667
I expect them to remember the words spoken by a prophet and hero so yes, they would is he spoke it
>>
>>3365684
I thought you replied to my other post you dumb cuck, saying Mycenae was older doesn't make sense when replying to that post
>>
>>3365685
Its literally true, Vergil was never as good of a writer as Cicero and Augustus was never a fan of poetry. HE never even finished reading the illiad or the odessey
>>
>>3365682

>despotism
>shit 'philosophy'
>the art of eating the people you're supposed to be defending
>>
>>3365690

Why didn't you just scroll up rather than being such a stuck up piece of animal shit?
Why can't you just cooperate for a minute?
Why?
Why?
Why?
>>
>>3365713
despots existed before those advancements were made. What was created was teh process of bring prosperity to the people of a country and leading them to an age of heroes that conquers places like your arid wasteland of a country. Philosophy includes practically every study that exists so I guess you'd prefer to be tortured to death by mythological creatures that kill you for no reason and let you starve to death you wouldn't like that kind of thing. Pretty common in the lands of the nigger, being an idiot who refuses to go to school or study or stop comitting crime. I've only eaten abominations not fit for anything but a tragic, but just fate. Besides that, humans cannot actually perform cannibalism, isntead they hallucinate that they do and then are killed by God with incurable brain diseases like Kuru.
>>
File: africa.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
>>3365521

>>3365507

>One of the most diverse people in the world
TRUE!
>Cradle of civilization
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
TRUE!
>Ancient history that goes back to the bible
http://www.bible-history.com/geography/maps/map_nubia.html
TRUE!
>a little bit behind at times but they went from the Stone age to the Iron age after skipping the Bronze altogether showing they're very good at catching up
TRUE!
>>
>>3365725
What did you mean by posting your picture of people who literally never did anything for humanity?
>>
>>3365734
>t. butthurt after being proven wrong
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVKoGJU7Fw
>>
>>3365742
Does this mean that facebook is the greatest civlization ot have ever existed?
>>
File: delete this.jpg (780KB, 2146x1612px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
780KB, 2146x1612px
>>
>>3366218
Those pyramids are from 800 BC and that mausoleum was built by browns
>>
>>3365527
>Collapses in less than a century
>>
>>3365400
>Nubia
>Only time we metioned it in history class is how Egyptians enslaved them
dicaprio was right, your destiny is to be slaves
>>
>>3366224
>Those pyramids are from 800 BC
Nope. Meroƫ is after 300 BC.

>that mausoleum was built by browns
WE. Barnenez is in Brittany.
>>
File: CePJTbuXIAAtgad.jpg (19KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
CePJTbuXIAAtgad.jpg
19KB, 500x377px
>>3365537
>>3365542
>BCE
I stopped reading right there.
>>
>>3365558
Tell me there was an ancient developed city somewhere and I take your word for it.
Show me fake ruins and you lose all credibility...

This crap reminds me some of these artificial sites made up to get the Unesco label.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.