[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was the best Persian Dynasty and why was it the Parthians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: C-j_IUnUAAAVRPa.jpg (200KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
C-j_IUnUAAAVRPa.jpg
200KB, 1200x600px
Which was the best Persian Dynasty and why was it the Parthians?
>>
>>3364409
Parthians weren't Persian you dumbass
>>
>>3364409
>Parthians
>Post Shapur I
And why doggos???
>>
File: C-j_JT_UMAAp6ZQ.jpg (186KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C-j_JT_UMAAp6ZQ.jpg
186KB, 1200x800px
>>3364418
Lots of dynasty are foreign.

>>3364420
>And why doggos???
Why indeed ....
>>
>>3364444
But it was a PARTHIAN empire, not a PERSIAN empire
>>
>>3364457
Im not the fur fag who drew that.
>>
File: Sardar_Qasem_Soleimani-01.jpg (17KB, 220x334px) Image search: [Google]
Sardar_Qasem_Soleimani-01.jpg
17KB, 220x334px
>>3364409
parthian is the worst, sas ach, even saf were better
>>
>>3364409
Parthians were fucking dogshit. Half of the noble families sided with the Arabs against the Sassanids, which decisively swung the odds towards the Arabs.
>>
>>3364409
because they were Turks and not P*rsians, meaning they weren't autistic barbarians and actually gave a degree of religious freedom to their vassal states
>>
>>3364595
>>3364600

Shit meme.
>>
>>3364409
Parthians are the Scots to the Persians English. Also how are they the best when they largely were on the defensive against the Romans and were more politically and militarily unstable compared to the Sassanid dynasty?

Also why are you a furfag?
>>
>>3364600
>>3364556
Also fuck off.
>>
Parthians were Armenian
>>
>>3364658
Fuck off.
>>
>>3364409
>Persian Dynasty
you mean iranian dinasty
>>3364618
you know its sad how history went, if achaemenid or parthias conquered central asia and united all the iranians tribes then alexander wouldnt have happened or in parthian cases, romans wouldnt have conquered west asia
>>
>>3364699
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.