[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I still the same as 15 years ago or am I a mere copy of this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1467845993154.jpg (64KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
1467845993154.jpg
64KB, 781x552px
Am I still the same as 15 years ago or am I a mere copy of this guy?
>>
Same, with added footnotes.
>>
Well you were probably just a little kiddo back then so certainly you've changed a lot

Anyway, I get your point. I stress about the same issue every now and then but in the end your most rooted characteristics remain, so you shouldn't be to worried about it. Your brain is simply adapting to the world around you, a world that is constantly changing, so it's only natural that you change with it.
What we call "life" is constant movement so there's no way you or anybody else would be completely the same for more than mere moments
>>
>>3360495
People like you Who havent still achieved ego death are pathetic
>>
>>3360495
There was never any "you" to begin with.

What is there is the parts of the bodies, whether you want to break it down to atomic structures or cellular structures or simple biological parts. They all create a function and hold together the body and make the body function. The sense of "you" comes from the fact that the brain believes there to have an agent that controls this whole thing when the reality the work of all things working in conjunction and junction and creating their function.

There are no extra terrestrial ether called a soul that resides in the body, nor any extra terrestrial entity that is outside the body that controls it. There is simply the body acting and the brain creating the illusion of the sense of "you" ness.
>>
>>3360495
Who cares
>>
>>3361393
I do.
>>
File: A&E.jpg (318KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
A&E.jpg
318KB, 1000x997px
>>3360601
> I am better
(no one is better)
> because ego death
(you haven't achieved it)
>>
If you mean in terms of cells, no you literally aren't the same person
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.