[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Kabbalah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: shefa_tal.png (147KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
shefa_tal.png
147KB, 400x339px
Redpill me on Kabbalah?
>>
>>3359433
Jewish mysticism to reunite yourself with the divine in stages. Like all mysticism, its shit.
>>
File: Shin.jpg (517KB, 1752x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Shin.jpg
517KB, 1752x1168px
>>3359433
(((autism)))
>>
>>3359433

Hebrews, much like the ancient Greeks and Romans, didn't have numbers as such, instead they used letters of their alphabet as numbers when doing accounting. For the Greeks and Romans this was just a way to write numbers, a matter of convenience, but the Hebrews made the leap of idiocy to assuming that just as the words mean things, so too must the numbers each word "counts as" mean something. Cue centuries of converting words into numbers, doing simple math of the numbers, then trying to find a new word that fits the new numbers that has some correlation with the original word,and since humans are extremely good at spotting patterns even when they don't exist, the Kabbalists have accumulated vast reams of coincidences of this sort and have used them to elaborate on their mumbo-jumbo in new and yet more retarded ways.
>>
Isn't Madona one of them?
>>
File: kabbalah.jpg (395KB, 918x919px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah.jpg
395KB, 918x919px
>>3359433
Spanish subversion of Judaism which has nearly destroyed the Jewish people. These Hasidic frauds claim that the Rashbi wrote the Zohar, but this is a lie. Yochai lived in the 2nd century and spoke Aramaic, the Zohar was written over 1,000 years and clearly is a forgery.
>>
>>3359515
Are you serious? You need to read up on Pythagoras, he said all sorts of shit just as retarded as the Jewish numerologists if not more so, and he based these claims on the spurious correlative reasoning common to all numerology.

Pythagoras did some really good work in math too (obviously), but he was just as inconsistent and religious in his reasoning as the Jews.
>>
File: jew_cute.jpg (115KB, 773x836px)
jew_cute.jpg
115KB, 773x836px
>>3361338
Based rabbi
>>
File: bramhi-symbols-numbers1.png (9KB, 529x176px) Image search: [Google]
bramhi-symbols-numbers1.png
9KB, 529x176px
>>3359515
Add to this that they believe their language and numbers were deliberately created by God, and they have a source of infinite justification for their mysticism.

I don't know why it took so long for base 10 numeralization to catch on with most cultures. It's really sad that all you need to do math right are 10 independent symbols and place-based valuing of numerals and you're set, but most cultures thought "Nah, I'll stick with shell necklaces, biquinary horse shit, etc."

I'd argue that a lack of a real numeral system with decent decimal representation caused the Roman empire to peak early. Their biquinary alphabetic numerals are too convoluted for enough people to care about math.

Humanity is really sad whenever you look at abstract systems like numbers or letters. Their total inability to reform these things when necessary shows that most people are not trained in critical thought.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.