[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Events so absurd they don't sound true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1496573689603.jpg (185KB, 829x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496573689603.jpg
185KB, 829x1024px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog
That one time Stormfront tried to do a military take over of the government of Dominica.
>>
File: IMG_1282.jpg (9KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
9KB, 250x227px
>>3358952
>Cannibalism for ideological purposes

>There have been some reports of cannibalism for ideological reasons during the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward. The most well documented example is in the village of Wuxuan, Guangxi Autonomous Region where in the local officials began to practise cannibalism between May and July of 1968 during the Cultural Revolution, resulting in the imprisonment of 15 local officials. Although the Party and the relatives of the victims are aware of this, it has yet to be made public in China. In 1986 and 1988, Zheng Y (Cheng I), a former Red Guard and the author of Scarlet Memorial, went down to Guangxi where he obtained documents detailing the cannibalism. "For the first time in our long history Chinese ate people, not because there was a famine and they were starving to death, but for political reasons. I think thousands participated in the cannibalism and at least many hundreds were eaten. The Party knows all about it," said Zheng. According to Cheng, hundreds of men, women, and children deemed enemies of the Revolution were killed and eaten by the perpetrators, who even gave comments on the best way of preparing the meat - apparently by broiling not boiling.
>>
The battle of castle itter in which German and American troops fought together in the castle against the remnants of the waffen ss to stop them from executing some french poltitions and celibratys

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter
>>
>>3358998
Who knew that the Chinese are animals??
>>
File: Uma_delicia4.png (97KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
Uma_delicia4.png
97KB, 500x429px
>>3358998
>>3359039
It's a cultural trait
>>
>>3359065
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>3359065
Shame the Japanese weren't allowed to civilise them.
>>
>>3359075
m9 If they wanted to civilize china they shouldn't have sent over the fucking IJA
>>
File: 1452649959340.png (195KB, 284x826px) Image search: [Google]
1452649959340.png
195KB, 284x826px
>>
>>3359006
>top 10 anime team ups
>>
>>3359171
There needs to be a movie about this, seriously!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.