[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Nazi didn't get what he deserved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Image40.jpg (27KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
Image40.jpg
27KB, 350x261px
What Nazi didn't get what he deserved?
>>
>>3358686
The Germans
>>
File: highfive.png (5KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
highfive.png
5KB, 493x402px
>>3358700
>>
Julius Stericher desu
all he did was run a newspaper, meanwhile Albert Speer used slave labour to build factories and he gets off with 20 years
>>
>>3358709
You read the op backwards
>>
>>3358709
Well ok I was actually thinking of those who got off too lightly but it works in the other way too.
Streicher was a simpleton but was never involved with any conspiracy against peace, wasn't a part of the inner circle. I don't know what happened.
>>
>>3358724
>>3358725
I don't think there were nazis that got too light of a sentence other than maybe Speer, but Stericher did nothing wrong
>>
>>3358737

A lot of the ones who weren't given the immediate death penalty were granted early release in the 50s and 60s. Hess and Speer the exceptions in that they had to serve their full terms.
>>
>>3358686
Didn't Mengele die in his 70s in a swimming pool while hiding out in Argentina?
>>
File: Heart Attack Gun.jpg (55KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Attack Gun.jpg
55KB, 600x360px
>>3358751

>having a stroke while swimming where no one can help you and you'll drown even if the stroke doesn't kill you

Sounds awfully convenient...
>>
>>3358751
Quite miserable.
I wish more commies got at least this kind of death.
>>
File: HitlerLegacyCover_.jpg (19KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerLegacyCover_.jpg
19KB, 231x346px
Hitler escaped to Indonesia and died of old age.
Seriously, read pic related, there's proofs
>>
>>3358753
Yeah well Mossad released the details about their search for Mengele like days ago.
>>
>>3358686
the absolute madman skorzeny
>>
>>3358744
of the Spandau 7, 3 were released early due to poor health (and died within a few years of their release) and 4 served their full sentences. Maybe the early releases deserved to be held for an extra 3 years, but I think that's just being pedantic
>>
>>3358774
A ruthless soldier who could easily play for both sides. I think that's the reason they formally pardoned him.
>>
>>3358760

>trusting an intelligence agency to tell you the unfiltered truth ever

Never wise friendo.

>>3358758

Except he was suffering from terminal Parkinson's and the arduous trip in a U-Boat would have almost certainly killed him.

Also, Indonesia was still ruled by the Netherlands at that point, and they would've wanted his head for attacking them without provocation and killing thousands of their citizens.
>>
File: pepe noose.jpg (32KB, 362x365px) Image search: [Google]
pepe noose.jpg
32KB, 362x365px
>>3358790

I was more referring to those convicted in the subsequent Nuremberg Trials (Doctors' Trial, Einatzgruppen Trial, IG Farben Trial etc.).

>The Nuremberg process initiated 3,887 cases of which 3400 were dropped. Less than 500 cases (489) went to trial that involved 1672 defendants. 1416 were found guilty, but less than 200 were executed. Another 279 defendants were sent to life in prison but by the 1950s almost all of them had been released.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsequent_Nuremberg_trials

Albeit 200 executions for war crimes is still quite impressive for the first large-scale war crimes trial ever attempted, but a lot of those fuckers still walked free when they should've gotten the noose for what they had done.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.