[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baghdad 1258

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hulagu defender of the faith 2.jpg (49KB, 450x726px) Image search: [Google]
hulagu defender of the faith 2.jpg
49KB, 450x726px
Would you rather be a Vajrayana Buddhist Mongol or a Nestorian Christian Mongol as you sack down Baghdad and turn the Euphrates black with blood and ink?
>>
I would join Mongols in Golden Horde and kill wh*Tes in Russia there's nothing makes me cum more than killing wh*Te babies
>>
>>3357982
It's rather painfully obvious you're a suburban white kid typing from his mom's basement somewhere in Middle America.
>>
>>3358008
are you actually retarded
>>
File: 936-3.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936-3.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>3357982
Epic
>>
>>3357931
Depends.

Vajrayana has a Kalachakra which was written when the Buddhists were being massacred by the Muslims in the Afghan/Pakistan/Central Asia areas. It states that the day will come when the Charkavartin will come down and destroy the Muslims. So if I was a Vajrayana buddhist mongol, I'd probably be bringing about the prophecy to its conclusion.

Would be interesting to see the Buddhism restored in the Middle East/Central Asia.
>>
>>3357931
Bring back house of wisdom.
>>
>>3358121
this
>>
>>3357982
Oh hey it's wh*te turk poster from /int/.
>>
>>3358121
Id heard Buddhists had a pressence in central aisa but didnt think it was very strong and iIdidnt even know it had reached as far as the Middle East.
You have any more information on that.
>>
>>3358656
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Buddhism#Central_and_Northern_Asia
>>
>>3358655
Yeah, might be another one but they're all the same in sense of lack of comedy and effect. It's just very sad to look at.
>>
>>3358656
The Ghurids and the Ghaznavids kicked their asses.
>>
>>3357931
Buddhism wasn't really popular among Mongols at that point.
>>
>>3361009
>>3358656
>>3358121
>>3357931
The Mongols of the Ilkhanate practiced Christianity and Buddhism together. There were just no Buddhist institutions nearby, but Christian ones across the Ilkhanate. I think I read something about the Buddhists in the Ilkhanate capital going to Tibet after the Ilkhans converted to Islam - those Khans who converted were converting from Christianity + Buddhism. Presumably, Christianity was the main one. It is highly likely my ancestors were 'Nestorians' at that time.
>>
>>3357931
I'd rather not be a faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.