[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iranian-American Relations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: US Embassy Iran.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
US Embassy Iran.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
Any chance we'll see an American Embassy go up in Iran anytime soon? I'm not Middle Eastern, but I think that whole situation was about 16 different kinds of fucked up and it's about time we fix it.
>>
Maybe if the Israel lobby by some miracle loses power
>>
>>3357142
But wouldn't US influence in Iran help lessen the Anti-Israel sentiment in that nation?
>>
>>3357159
lol no, Iran and Israel are always going to be at each others throats over regional power and influence
>>
>>3357187
What if we could redirect Iran to be against Saudi Arabia instead? Shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>3357190
Iran is already a rival regional power and hates Saudi Arabia to begin with.

>>3357126
Not during this administration, no. There were very hard tries by the previous Obama administration to open up relations and ties with the Iranians but under Trump its not going to happen, especially with the latter going a full 180 and trying hard to keep hard links with the Saudis.
>>
>>3357190
We have even more invested in Saudi Arabia than we do in Israel.

Which is why ignore the fact that almost all supposed the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>3357190
They already fucking hate the Saudis, Yemen is a proxy war between them
>>
>>3357239
We'd still be more invested and allied with Iran if not for the 1979 Revolution happening.
>>
>>3357302
Well whose fault was that?
>>
>>3357355
Eternal Anglo without even meming. Truman saw through Churchill's butthurt over getting blown out by Mossadegh at the World Court and it was Eisenhower's political naivety that let the Americans end up being the muscle manipulated by the British to fuck things over by getting Mossadegh taken down through the CIA under Kermit Roosevelt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.