[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Anatolians pretend to be Turks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Why do Anatolians pretend to be Turks?
>>
No one likes to be related to the conquered and converted.
>>
File: turkomongrels.png (277KB, 854x797px) Image search: [Google]
turkomongrels.png
277KB, 854x797px
>>3355766
Anatolians weren't mongrels.
>>
>>3355786
>8% North Africa

Where'd they go?
>>
>>3355815
to north africa
>>
>>3355990
Kek. The seljuk are Persian mongrels. Stop pretending to be Turk, and stop assuming other anons ethnicity.
>>
>>3355786
But modern day Turks are mongrels.
>>
>>3356141
This seems like an unhealthy amount of self hatred. Is it what happen when you're ancestry is so dubious and bastardised by centuries of rape that you have to reject your origin?
>>
>>3356158
I'm not trying to whitewash you. I'm just wondering why a bunch of Semites would LARP as steppeniggers, it would be like a Finn claiming to be Siberian. Also, my race has enough population that it is safe from any genocide for the next millennia.
>>
>>3356215
Your fellow Turks are being genocide by my people, and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>3356239
WE
>>
File: uygur-imamlar-dans.jpg (66KB, 630x370px) Image search: [Google]
uygur-imamlar-dans.jpg
66KB, 630x370px
>>3356239
>>
>>3355786
So "Turks" are just Anatolians that got fucked by all their neigbours

Pretty pathetic
>>
>>3356134
Confirmed cock roach not intoing reading comprehension.
>>
>>3357835
>intoing
learn to write or else i'll start the truck
>>
>>3357862
I hope you catch a Japanese cold.
>>
>>3357862
Shut up roach.
>>
>>3356134
>wh*Te
I keep seeing you use this across thread. Are you alright? Do you need help? You're obviously under some kind of mental anguish if even spelling the word white triggers you.
>>
>>3357862
Turk shitposters really are the worst, they fail to be funny.
>>
>>3355766
Why do the greeks pretend to be european?
>>
>>3361580
They, by pure accident, are an indigenous population commonly found on what is geographically known as the European continent, making them Europeans by default.
>>
>>3360999
Shut up roach.
>>
>>3356134

>pretending to be a Turkish muslim
>talks about yakub

Protip: that's a thing black Americans dreamed up.
>>
>>3362434
make me shut up, wh*Te subhuman.
i'll kick your subhuman skull in.
>>
>>3355990
>>3356134
>>3356215
Man you are a sad fellow shitposting all day on /his/ and /int/, it must be hard being alway mad and being trigger by it's own history.Except 3 retards Nobody give a shit about your nation.
Say what you want about arab or persian at least they act like human being on 4chan, they don't roleplay as nigger, they don't go nuts over some shitty bait unlike you do.
>>
>>3363226
top kek i fucking love Turk posts
>>
Only thing good about central asians is ponies and girls lusting for a green card.
>>
>>3355766
Being turk is not a genetic thing.
The retarded /pol/ niggers should understand by now that genetics isn't everything.
>>
>>3365550
But Anatolians aren't culturally Turks either beside linguistically and for kebap, so what makes them Turks? If it's all that is required and genetics isn't a factor, if I learn to speak and write one of the Turkic languages, make lamb kebap, kidnap a steppewaifu and make steppebabies, become Khan of my own made up tribe, and go plunder Iran of China, would that magically turn me into a Turk?
>>
>>3366237
god damn anon this is my fantasy now
>>
>>3366237
To be fair Anatolians are Turks in the sense tha
>>
>>3366258
It's mine to. I wished I was born in the 19th, so I could ride across the steppe of central Asia and fight against the Eternal Slav and Anglo.
>>
>>3366237
Well yeah, that's how it happened historically with steppe nomads. A large proportion of Turks at various points were assimilated Iranics, Tokharians or Finno-Ugrics
>>
>>3356257
Are they doing the tunak tunak dance?
>>
>>3366262
a-anon?
>>
>>3366473
Do it faggot.
>>
>>3366483
I'm a Han. I may be a dog eater, but I'm still far superior than an Anatolian mutt who think he is a Turk.
>>
>>3366494
>a fucking roach
>>
>>3366494
I'm still waiting for the BBC.
>>
>>3366508
At least try to get the country right. You won't be able to amerihurt me if I've never set foot in Burgerland.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.