[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post historical person that are literally you For me its pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: images (32).jpg (21KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
21KB, 250x355px
Post historical person that are literally you

For me its pic related, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>3353047

I, too, am literally the person in your picture.
>>
>>3353047
>pic related, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
More like daydreamer, had a height complex, is an awful commander (he only became a military pasha because of his palace connections) and get cucked by Soviets.
>>
>>3353093
>is an awful commander (he only became a military pasha because of his palace connections

Nah, he had legit military achievement even before he got involved with the young turks. He managed to mobilize 20.000 arabs and turks during the italian invasion of libya but got recalled back to europe before he can fight the italians because of the balkan wars. Also in the balkan wars he led the army that recaptured adrianople from the bulgarians. He also managed to replenish the ottoman forces enough after the shitshow that was the balkan wars enough for the ottomans to put up a fight in ww1

Hes decent enough logistics commander, but he went full retard somewhere in the middle of ww1 for some reason
>>
Who
>>
Tragic hero and true turk
>>
File: 15615841.jpg (162KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
15615841.jpg
162KB, 439x500px
>hates jews
>hates Slavs
>>
>>3355484
>hates jews
>looks like a jew himself
>>
>>3353153
>but he went full retard somewhere in the middle of ww1 for some reason

>"How could a person forget about the plains, the meadows, watered with the blood of our forefathers; abandon those places where Turkish raiders had hidden their steeds for a full four hundred years, with our mosques, our tombs, our dervish retreats, our bridges and our castles, to leave them to our Christian slaves, to be driven out of Rumelia to Anatolia: this was beyond a person’s endurance. I am prepared to gladly sacrifice the remaining years of my life to take revenge on the Bulgarians, the Greeks, and the Montenegrans."

He was literally Hitler before Hitler.
>>
>>3353047
>genuine good sense of humor
>interested in progressive medical research
>loves a good prank
>feels misunderstood at time
>INTJ
>looks like a Jew but isn't
>>
File: 1504728465645.png (472KB, 884x757px) Image search: [Google]
1504728465645.png
472KB, 884x757px
>>3353047
Uncle Joe
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.