[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the disputes over the Galicia because of some strategic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: galicia-poland-ukraine1.jpg (20KB, 468x358px) Image search: [Google]
galicia-poland-ukraine1.jpg
20KB, 468x358px
Were the disputes over the Galicia because of some strategic or economic importance to it, or was it just wanting clay for the sake of clay?
>>
>>3352099
time period?
>>
How about we stop using the word "clay"?
>>
For the sake of national reunification
The area was split between poles and ruthenians
>>
>>3352099
Mixed population of Poles and Ukranians so both of them could claim this territory
>>
>>3352099
historic and nationalistic dispute lwów/lviv was populated mostly by Poles and Polish Jews.
>>
Mostly Austria Prussia and Russia were intimidated by Polandd size and during the 18th century they had constitutional crisis that caused Russia to approach Austria and Prussia about a partition which saw Austria getting Poland.

Austria would not pass up an opportunity to shrink the size of its neighbor at the same time as gaining territory relatively equal to Russia and Prussia.

Austrian politicians also saw it as an opportunity to show how Austrian Germans could spread civilization to undeveloped areas and wanted to use it to experiment with a new ground up political system that was loyal to a new concept of the 'Austrian Empire' and dismantled the Polish nobility
>>
>>3352099
I'm 80% certain it's very good farmland.

>>3352115
It's an English word you fucking retard nigger faggot.
>>
>>3352115
How about you fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>3352115
>How about we stop using the word "clay"?

But...it's so functional. Everyone understands the concept behind it already.
>>
>>3353030

>"Dismantled the Polish nobility"
>Let the Polish nobility dominate the regional assembly and fuck over the Ukrainians

What did Austria mean by this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.