[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the real-world equivalent to this character, in historical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Who is the real-world equivalent to this character, in historical terms.
>>
>>3348337
Raskolnikov
>>
Me
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 349x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 349x144px
>>3348337
maximilien robespierre.

>Incredible obsession with Killing anyone who doesn't follow his ways.
>Uses his undeniably brilliant method of turning the masses into his favor.
>clean cut middle class scholar
>ends up being betrayed by his own faction in a last attempt to seeze complete power.

It all lines up really. I could almost literally imagine Robespierre repeating "efface! Deface! Efface! Efface!" As he sees the many people who fall victim to the guillotine
>>
Hillary Clinton
>>
>>3349126
>I could almost literally imagine Robespierre repeating "efface! Deface! Efface! Efface!" As he sees the many people who fall victim to the guillotine
This needs to be a thing.
>I take the Rights of Man... and read it!
>>
>>3349126
This. so much.
>>
>>3349126
But wait. This makes too much sense. Was Light actually based off of Robespierre?
>>
File: Stalin_deathnote.jpg (39KB, 413x555px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_deathnote.jpg
39KB, 413x555px
>>3348337
Stalin
>>
>>3349090
This guy
>>
File: 247px-Genghis_Khan.jpg (19KB, 247x366px) Image search: [Google]
247px-Genghis_Khan.jpg
19KB, 247x366px
>>3349126
>>3349200
Both of these figures are excellent comparisons. I would also suggest Genghis Khan, although he lacks the urban trappings the former two men were heavily associated with, as well as Death Note's Light Yagami.
>>
>>3349571
Did he order a lot of specific executions? Looks more like a "just randomly kill everyone" dude.
>>
>>3349126
>It all lines up really. I could almost literally imagine Robespierre repeating "efface! Deface! Efface! Efface!" As he sees the many people who fall victim to the guillotine

I don't understand this reference and it bothers me to no end. Can someone please help me?
>>
>>3348354
Raslinkov was a character in Dostojevsky's novel?
>>
>>3349126
you don't really know robespierre do you
>>
>>3349746
"Effacer" is the French word for delete.

When light would write down a bunch of names in the death note, he would chant "delete" as the scene showed the people he wrote about dying and falling to the ground.

Anon was functionally imagining Robespierre chanting "effacer" as he had people killed in a short of similar style that Light would say delete when he wrote in the death note.
>>
>>3349126
>>3349746
>>3350220
But that was Mikami
>>
>>3349197
He actually was. Ignore OP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.