[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 90% of history are lies and propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1468101442431.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1468101442431.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>tfw 90% of history are lies and propaganda
>>
File: v4dwd9q2-1386045901.jpg (341KB, 1448x966px) Image search: [Google]
v4dwd9q2-1386045901.jpg
341KB, 1448x966px
>>3345418
>tfw reality is lies and propaganda
>>
History is written by the victors and only makes sense when viewed from the future. Modern history of the now is almost all propaganda.
>>
>>3345418
History is written by the Jews
>>
fake history is written by nazis and their butthurt apologists.
>>
File: CK.jpg (1MB, 1475x1404px) Image search: [Google]
CK.jpg
1MB, 1475x1404px
>>3345425
>>3345425
>tfw you realize interracial relationships will be a defining meme of the obama years
it doesn't matter that bm/wf couples were relatively rare because there's enough media to create the illusion that it was common. its like how only a small minority of people were hippies in the 60s but they are all anyone remembers from that decade.
>>
>>3345418
>tfw 10% of history are lies and propaganda
>>
>>3345514
With this image, I was expecting some random /pol/ conspiracy theory, but it ended up being a surprisingly interestin post. Nice.
>>
File: fag.jpg (28KB, 496x428px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
28KB, 496x428px
>only losers care about past events
>the victorious care about the future
>>
>>3345514
That's pop history, not real history. I'm sure future historians will use more reliable sources.
>>
>>3345538

The plebian masses only know pop history.

That's why you get the masses who think that WW I Germany was Nazi, who don't even know that Byzantine existed and who are convinced that Russia was ALWAYS commulists.
>>
>>3345545
not everyone is a retarded amerifat
>>
>>3345545
You're exaggerating for no real purpose.

The very fact that the masses at this moment believe that the US was the main reason the Nazis lost in WWII or slaves throughout history have always been black is proof enough of your point without using hyperbole.
>>
>>3345418
> tfw 4chan is managed and monitored & influenced by all major intelligence services
>>
>>3345627
It doesn't need more than 2 shitposters 6h a day to shit up more than a couple of boards.
It doesn't need a fucking intelligence group to do it.
>>
>>3345418
>history are

Another frogposter who needs no one else to prove he's a retard

The lie and propaganda is already spreading that your kind ever belonged here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.