[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization is your prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

1. On the outside, there are prison guards preventing you from hunting, foraging and fishing.
2. There are no walls; one is free to come and go as they please.
3. To get food the food outside, you must become a prisoner and work for it.
4. One of the jobs in the prison is to be a prison guard; another job is to be a food provider and give food to people who contribute to the maintenance of the prison.
5. a percentage of your earnings will be taken to provide for more prisoners, and it will give you more incentive to work harder, otherwise you will be replaced by a new prisoner.

If you're a prison guard, then your job is to make sure that nobody can live without working for the prison, otherwise you won't get fed.
If you're a provider, then your job is to provide food to keep people working, otherwise you won't get fed.
If you're not a prisoner, you will be, otherwise you will starve.

Civilization always has a deficit-based drive. We always want MORE civilization, or progressed civilization. We want more out of it, but it gets more out of us when it gives less. And you defenders of civilization only defend it because you think it's the only good thing; but it's the only good thing, because all else is banned by civilization.
>>
You're more than free to walk into the woods and live off the land if civilisation is so shit. People have managed it in densely populated countries like the UK, so "someone will find me and arrest me" isn't an excuse.
>>
>>3344903
It's a very general excuse.. And yes, it is a valid excuse. A guy I know was arrested and had to pay thousands of dollars in fines because he fished out of season.

Besides that, I have family. We all have our ties to this society. Rather than make a statement that I can live on my own, which won't do anything (Which is why the Unabomber took action), people need to know that they're being imprisoned. The people that wake up from their prison realize that EVERYONE a part of the prison defends the prison unknowingly.
>>
>>3344898
Why is freedom "good"?
>>
>There are no walls; one is free to come and go as they please.
What kind of shit prison is this?
>>
File: guard labor.jpg (156KB, 1235x794px) Image search: [Google]
guard labor.jpg
156KB, 1235x794px
A similar concept proposed by people who aren't teenage pseudointellectual LARPers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_labor
http://scholarworks.umass.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1068&context=econ_workingpaper

(yes, the unemployed count, as any good economist knows)
>>
>>3344898
>hunting, foraging and fishing.
lmao

go back to the woods, you barbarian, live in a cave or something, get off the internet
>>
>>3344898

1. A RIDICULOUS FANTASY.

2. CIVILIZATION IS 'BUYING' A NEW SAMSUNG 'GALAXY' NOTE FOR $70 PER MONTH. AND THEN TO USING IT TO COMPLAIN HOW CORPULENT ONESELF IS.

3. READ A BOOK
>>
File: Pol_pol_says_fuck_your_glasses.jpg (38KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
Pol_pol_says_fuck_your_glasses.jpg
38KB, 760x430px
>>3344898
this please me man
>>
>>3345048
You fucking larper.
>>
>>3344898
>sociopathic civilization is a prison
ftfy

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

nature itself is based on suffering and pain. the suffering and pain caused by civilization is just an extension of nature.

to alleviate this, all is needed is removal of the sociopathic element in humanity.
>>
>>3344898
You're right, my friend. But I'm afraid it's too late. The populations of Africa, China and India exploding, more demand for agricultural products. Civilization will eventually claim every square inch of land and real estate. There will be nowhere to hide.
>>
>>3347619
China's population has stabilized, India's not as much. The places with explosive growth like you described are mostly in Africa and the ME.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.