[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>triples its country population in less than 50 years >first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: file.enver-hodza.jpg (87KB, 860x821px) Image search: [Google]
file.enver-hodza.jpg
87KB, 860x821px
>triples its country population in less than 50 years
>first country in the world to undergo full electrification
>fully indenpendent, showing middle finger to US and USSR
>turned a total shithole into a less of a shithole with electrcity and healthcare
>no homeless
>no starving
b-but communnism is bad! I swear!
>>
albania was the worst of the worst countries in the eastern block
>>
>>3344391
>build bunkers, lots of bunkers
>>
>>3344479
Bunkers are sexy
>>
>>3344391
>st*linism
>good
>>
>>3344506
>implying they would do those things under c*pitalism
Fucking revisionist
>>
>>3344428
That's true before and after Hoxha as well.
>>
did they have those hsitty yugo cars that were worth less than the raw materials and would blow up if you drove them on a rainy day? those were dope
>>
File: 1460071693654.jpg (27KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460071693654.jpg
27KB, 480x540px
>>3344391
I think you mean Yugoslavia, but even in Yugoslavia it all fell apart in a disturbingly spectacular manner. So communism is bad.
>>
>>3344712
>ethnic struggle outbreak is communism's fault
>>
>>3344391
You mean getting tractors for free from Yugoslavia?
>triples its country population in less than 50 years
Not sure what you're implying here. All i see is that Albanians fuck like rabbits.
>>
>>3344715
It is. The pot started stewing when there was no toilet paper and gas. In the midst of communism failing, politicians turned to nationalism to keep themselves in power. They were all former commies, but Milosevic is the only one who kept his communist demeanor on. He was basically Chavez before Chavez.
>>
>>3344719
I think it has more to do with preventing them from murdering each other over slights real and imagined
>>
>>3344715
In large part, the atrocities committed by partisan forces contributed to the eventual ethnic struggle. Yugoslavia had the a successful run with communism only because Tito was able to entertain the United States. Largely, Yugoslavia's sudden development of infrastructure and industrialization were thanks to aid Tito received from the Truman administration onwards. Often times he brokered such deals that Yugoslavia was the main beneficiary. The trade deals between the two could be compared to the idea of foreign aid rather than any mutual beneficial trading agreement that would actually help the US. Had Tito not been able to manage this, he would have eventually found himself under Soviet control one way or another; and Yugoslavia would have been more like an eastern euro shithole.
>>
>>3344761
Yes, the theory of the armed proletariat. There can be no civilian, because every civilian was required to go through military training in highschool.
>>
File: Hoaxism.png (36KB, 1109x695px) Image search: [Google]
Hoaxism.png
36KB, 1109x695px
>>3344538
>>3344391
>>
>>3345268
At least he outlawed Islam in Albania.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.