[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you tell me about this photo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1497873644252.jpg (212KB, 1800x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1497873644252.jpg
212KB, 1800x1212px
>>
It appears to be a photo of the incumbent Russian President.
>>
>>3343685
A man who wanted nothing more than keep his country functioning after the fall of communism (and money and power) realizes he must become increasingly involved in the Middle East. He knows the following years will either be a repeat of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the start of WW3, or bring his country to the forefront of the world stage.
>>
>>3343685
It appears to a picture depicting a group of humans facing a similar direction towards a platform with an object in it. The two closest humans appear to be wearing attire that indicates they are in military-related positions, despite the attire being unsuitable for combat due to a lack of flexibility and storage. The man in the center appears to be Vladamir Putin, the president of Russia, who appears to approach the table to interact with an unknown object on it. Behind the president is a group of individuals wearing business attire, due to the fact that in societies eyes, this particular attire demands respect and is a sign of wealth and importance.

I truly wish I could converse with Vladamir Putin someday, I could have very simulating conversations with him. The world is absolutely massive, and being able to understand it all and understand how it all works and fits together would make you extremely powerful, a polymath. Of course, the humans with this understanding are quite rare, but are capable of seeing what others cannot. A true genius realizes that we know nothing, and our science and various fields are our attempts at understanding reality.
>>
>>3343685
Despite how we're depicted in Hollywood movies, we Slavic men, including the tall, handpicked ones in the foreground of this photograph, tend to have baby faces
>>
>>3343685
Putin genuinely looks saddened by the death of that ambassador.

Funny how he's portrayed as some sort of cold-hearted sociopath in the mainstream media.
>>
Putin looks genuinely sad

Is that some funeral or what?
>>
>>3343685
It's less than 25 yrs. old.
>>
>>3343949

>Cold-hearted sociopaths are incapable of looking sad.

>Being this naive.

Just lol
>>
>>3343950
Its the Russian ambassador that get shot in Turkey.
>>
the guard on the left needs some military bearing.
>>
File: 1501617029957.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1501617029957.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>3345353
so if you don't look like pic related you need bearing ?
>>
File: Really_Makes_Describe.jpg (192KB, 700x407px) Image search: [Google]
Really_Makes_Describe.jpg
192KB, 700x407px
>>3343935

HMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK
>>
File: modern art.jpg (780KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
modern art.jpg
780KB, 1841x1227px
>>
>>3343975

>a sociopath being able to show emotion towards other people

You DO know what that word means, right?
>>
>>3345456
Will be used in 2117 to illustrate how much england needed islam
>>
>>3345465
feeling =/= showing
did he even know the guy?
>>
>>3345456
I deduced this was england from it featuring piss-drunk trash before I even noticed the police hats.
>>
>>3345456
anglo-saxon culture
>>
>>3343949
>Funny how he's portrayed as some sort of cold-hearted sociopath in the mainstream media.

>former KGB agent
>anything but a cold-hearted sociopath

Man, anglos are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>3343949
>t. putin
>>
>>3345456
While everyone is busy trying to help this fellow on the ground, a civilian noticed they left a beer unguarded. He used some james-bond-style rolling/slivering maneuver to sneak over and grab it, but then somebody snapped a photo so he stopped just before grabbing the beer.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.