[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kitos War - Second Jewish-Roman War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: OY VEY FUGGEN ANTI SEMOITE.png (67KB, 319x794px) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY FUGGEN ANTI SEMOITE.png
67KB, 319x794px
Is this the most clear cut good and bad black and white conflict in history?
>Jews see some Pagans being Pagans
>This enrages and confuses the Jews
>They decide to slaughter hundreds of thousands of Greek civilians
>Emperor Trajan is in a different war, gets word that Jews randomly chimped out and started committing genocide
>What the fuck
>Sends the Roman army to stop that shit
>OY VEY EMPEROR TRAJAN IS A FUCKEN ANTI-SEMOITE
>>
>>3343361
I'm no anti-Semite or /pol/tard, but why the fuck the Romans put up with the Jews? They've killed larger populations.
>>
>>3343454
They were a major population in the Eastern Mediterranean with numerous communities throughout the empire and there was concern that pointless provocation could lead to a proxy war with the Persians.

But I don't think you realize just how extensive the devastation was after the first Jewish Roman war. Judea had been savagely laid waste, sending a huge amount of Roman investment down the drain. And yet you ask why didn't they just kill everyone lol??? Over a million Jews were killed, enslaved, or fled the empire to the east. The Romans had no word for economics, but you don't have to be an economist to realize just how bad that is.
>>
>>3343454
they know who their masters are, read the illiad and the odesssey and youll realize that jewish genocide of pagans is supported by their own poets. Socrates and its supported by their philosophers. Julius and by its most famous leader
>>
>start a revolution to try to drive occupying forces out of your lands
>this makes you the "bad guys" according to OP

Really bubbles my bobble
>>
>>3343500
>Occupying force
>Your lands
Both wrong
>Commit genocide to try and drive the owners of land from their own land
>>
>>3343500
>cyprus
>cyrenaica
>egypt
>Jewish lands
Yeah, no.
>>
>>3343361
Can't wait till murican bible classes white wash this.
>>
File: 2014-2015 833.jpg (484KB, 1764x1768px) Image search: [Google]
2014-2015 833.jpg
484KB, 1764x1768px
>go to christian school (most likely pr*testant)
>chapel every friday
>they talk about zealots
>the speaker just describe them as "people who were passionate for god"
>never gives any historical background
>>
File: 1500826841175.jpg (18KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
1500826841175.jpg
18KB, 558x529px
>>3343500
>>start a revolution to try to drive occupying forces out of your lands
You mean trying to genocide the actual natives from their own lands? Seems awfully familiar.
>>
>>3343500
>Jewish lands
>Cyprus
>Cyrene

Even Judea doesn't belong to the Jews but to the Canaanites
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.