[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1800c352.jpg (18KB, 325x398px) Image search: [Google]
1800c352.jpg
18KB, 325x398px
In terms of general intelligence and characteristics of the Irish, English, Scots and Welsh.

English
>Extremely smart, ordered and ambitious upper class.
>Extremely unintelligent, arrogant and ignorant middle and lower class.

>Scots: Extremely smart middle class

>Welsh: Not particularly smart at all on all levels, but cheery and prideful.

>Irish: Witty people, quite the oddity as intellectuals can be found in the lower, middle and upper classes which has led the Irish to be inconsistent throughout history.
>>
The Scots are the most ignorant and arrogant imo.
>>
>>3341714
I hinestly believe the English upper and working classes are basically separate races.
>>
>>3341714
>Scots
>Extremely smart anything
>>
Don't confuse RPGs with real life.
>>
File: 1499187027808.jpg (373KB, 788x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1499187027808.jpg
373KB, 788x1050px
>>3341717
Style breeds jealousy
>>
>>3341717
>>3341746
Modern Scots are idiots, yes, but Scotland has had more great people per capita than any other UK country.
>>
>>3341746
t. Anglo trash
Scots have the most inventors per capita in the world
>>
Englishman here.

The Scots can be very intelligent. The Scottish Primary school education system is excellent, as is the system in the North of England. Most then migrate to London in their teens/20's to pursue a career/further education. Obviously in the poverty stricken areas of Scotland a high proportion turn to drugs/alcohol, but that's the same all over Britain. The reason English Universities (especially in London) have such high turnouts is mainly due to immigration.

The Welsh, OP has it bang on.

The Irish, sorry to say are thick as pigshit.
>>
>>3341768
Without Maxwell's field equations, Einstein would never have formed his theories of relativity. The man was a genius.
>>
>>3341760
>>3341768
>>3341825
>muh inventaers per capituh
Subhuman gaels detected
>>
>>3341832
>having inventors makes you subhuman
Okay Nigel
>>
>>3341714
LEt me FIX this for YOU

>Southern English, posh speaking

INTENSELY SMART

>Chav Southern English

brainlet

>North English

Nigger of England

>Scot

barbarian

>Welsh

Sheep shagger, aight if rich

>Irish

Rightful slaves to England, funny, but too stupid to govern themselves
>>
>>3341974
>everyone but posh homos in Kent is a subhuman
>>
>>3341759
Your style is Irish in origin m8
>>
>>3341819
>The Irish, sorry to say are thick as pigshit.

Want to back that up? or is your only evidence, 1. Pikeys, and 2. That outdated IQ test which was done on a tiny percentage of culchies when education standards were still subpar in the country.
>>
>>3341819
Spanish fag here, Anglos are dumb, Welsh are Smart, Irish are very smart we go to Ireland to learn our English because they speak it better than anglofags hahaha. Scots are mixed. i don't really like them. But Welsh and Irish are nice.
>>
File: spooks.png (316KB, 1127x1015px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.png
316KB, 1127x1015px
>>3341760
>great people
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.