[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really singlehandedly mastermind the entire Holocaust?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Did he really singlehandedly mastermind the entire Holocaust? Is he above all to blame for the death of 6 million jews?

Did Hitler really dindu nuffic? The Jews themselves admit it now after all, they say Amin al-Husseini was the real driving force behind the holocaust, not hitler, according to the jews.
>>
>>3336854
Isnt that ryan gosling?
>>
>>3336854
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>3336854

>one Jewish guy says it
>The Jews themselves admit

Fuck off with this hive mind bullshit.
>>
>>3336860
He looks more like Christoph Waltz.
>>
>>3336866
It is actually kind of true though. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said in the past that Hitler did not originally intend to kill all of Europes Jews but Al-Husayni got him to eventually holocaust them.
>>
>>3336882
Seriously? That is only half a surprise but have you any source?
>>
>>3336895
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/benjamin-netanyahu-blames-holocaust-on-palestinian-leader-haj-amin-al-husseini-a6702091.html

Google Benjamin Netanyahu Holocaust and its like the 5th result.
>>
>>3336882

Because Netanyahu is both a historian and emperor of the Jews, right?
>>
>>3336963
>emperor of the Jews
In a way Netanyahu is. Also he did go to Harvard so he's well educated.
>>
>>3336989

And did he study history there?
>>
>>3336997
Maybe
>>
>>3337001

Cool story bro.
>>
>>3337068
Indeed, it is a cool story.
>>
>>3336882
>In just now, Israeli makes shit up to make Palestinians look bad.

This is litterally the worst source you could name.
>>
>>3336882
Well if Bibi says so. I'm sure it's the fruit of impartial research and not a political play to demonise Palestinians and further strengthen Israel's position and moral right to the land.
>>
>>3336854
No to all, go back to /pol/
>>
>>3337068
I think it's pretty unlikely Benjy graduated from Harvard without taking a single history class bro.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.