[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest Meme Never Told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: The Greatest Meme Never Told.png (2MB, 1833x2174px) Image search: [Google]
The Greatest Meme Never Told.png
2MB, 1833x2174px
Why do people push "Greatest Story Never Told" as some form of truth, while in fact it's just a "dindu nuffin, good german bois" shite?
>>
>>3335578
Because having a narrative to explain their personal failures is attractive to many people. The idea that only They know the truth and are enlightened makes them feel special and unique.

It is the principle on which all religions and totalitarian ideologies operate.

Most people don't bother to research contrarian viewpoints and lack the tool to do so. When faced with a propaganda video like this, half doesn't have the tools to research and test the accuracy what it says, and the other half simply wants to believe in it and will refuse conflicting information when brought to them.
>>
>>3335578
That image on the bottom right always triggers me. It's so poorly organized. There's that big empty space in the middle and the text and pictures could have been made larger and clearer.
>>
>>3335597
>personal failures
Fuck off Alinsky.
>>
>>3335578
>people
That's a weird way to spell /pol/tards
>>
>>3335578

even stormfags on /pol/ are saying how much its ridiculous propaganda
>>
>>3336643
>stormfags on /pol/

You mean alt-lite redditors?
>>
>>3336695

no I mean stormfags. Stop pointing to reddit as if stormfags arent a cringy meme.
>>
>>3335578
Because being held accountable for your personal failures is hard :(
Just look at how many people there are in the Africa threads who blame everyone but Africans for the current state of Africa
>>
>>3335578
one fake thing about that rebuttal is what the treaty of versailles was... even the US was like "france, the fuck you on about?"
>>
>>3336786
>even the US was like "france, the fuck you on about?"
and then France didn't get most of what they wanted because Britain and America forced them to moderate it so Germany could be muh bulwark against gommunism
>>
File: 1495833626627.jpg (287KB, 633x933px) Image search: [Google]
1495833626627.jpg
287KB, 633x933px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRjxrJsbXyg
>>
>>3335597
I know a guy who's a 9/11 truther. I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning the mainstream narrative of 9/11. Indeed, I think it absolutely should be questioned, and I question it myself. But this guy is 100% convinced that the mainstream narrative is false, to the point that I've seen him get angry when people suggested that it might be more accurate than any of the theories he favors. He's not really open minded toward the truth, since he is utterly convinced that one particular theory is wrong, with a sort of religious zeal.
Scratch a stormfag and you will often find something similar. It's not questioning the Holocaust or the idea that Hitler was bad that makes him a stormfag, it's the 100% religious zeal with which he believes these things. He may pretend tactically to be open-minded, but the illusion doesn't last long during argument.
The idea held religiously becomes the keystone of an entire master narrative of reality, usually a simplistic Manichean good vs evil dichotomy, and this master narrative soothes various psychological discomforts within he who holds it, which may be the true reason it is held in the first place.
>>
It's the one that claims that Waffen SS was the most multicultural military unit in history.
And I thought /pol/ is bad when they post fake quotes of Polish politicians or Winston Churchill.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.