[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Einstein stole all his ideas from Aryan men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1346.jpg (2MB, 3250x4333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.jpg
2MB, 3250x4333px
Is it true that Einstein stole all his ideas from Aryan men?
>>
/pol/ says he did
>>
>Germany bans his theories as "Jewish science"
>(btw he stole his theories from Aryans)

??????????
>>
>>3333606

NO, HIS IDEAS WERE PURELY JEWISH.
>>
>>3333866
qy, go home dude. none of us take you seriously anymore. really never had. in fact, most of us just skip past the all caps now. you are doing us a favor by identifying yourself so we can ignore you.

there might be a lot of hard-line right and hard-line left people on this board, but you are the missing link in the horseshoe theory of retardation.
>>
>>3333606
>IS IT TRUE THAT
you already have your conclusion, this is just a game
>>
>>3334430
I wish the racist folks (this includes all you shit-posting west-asians) would just give up or actually post something historical. I don't care about your braindead and spoon-fed views. It's crazy when someone of a certain race/ethnic group claims the success of their forebears for their own. I am part of the "lucky sperm club"(straight, white middle-class) and I don't go around saying my "people" are oppressed, or claim Newton's or Copernicus' science as somehow mine. It's fucking boring

Christ guys, just smoke some weed and talk to someone different from you. It will really help ease the tension and give you some perspective. I am proud of all my fellow brothers and sisters around the world that have made great art and scientific achievements and equally purse-lipped about the moral failures too.

I'm not saying you have to suck a black man's cock but wake the fuck up. These bait threads push the actual contributors of the board away.

It's like any bastion of conservatism and liberalism on the board is some how "cucked"

Inb4 /pol/, RT trolls, and the_donald shitstorm
>>
>>3334541
Fuck that was a spooky post I realized haha
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.