[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My own findings/beliefs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1030.jpg (81KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1030.jpg
81KB, 600x848px
After 30 years this is what ive come to believe. Which philosophy/philosopher correlates best with these beliefs? Do you share some of these or all. If not, what are your findings?

Book suggestions for me?

1. Nobody cares if you are alive or dead.
2. Nobody cares if you are happy or miserable.
3. All things come to an end.
4. Women are no leaders.
5. People are poor actors.
6. People are egoistic.
7. People wish to control others.
8. Absolute power corrupts.
9. There is no god but money and pussy worship.
10. There is no karma.
11. There is no destiny.
12. Nature is indifferent.
13. Moral codes are man-made.
14. Life is suffering.
15. There comes nothing after death, just as before life.
16. Biological meaning of life is to survive and replicate.
17. Spiritual meaning is individual.
18. Fear is stronger than love.
>>
>>3331719
The Holy Bible
>>
>>3331719
Nihilism coupled with teen depression.

You're not 30.
>>
>>3331719
>>3331762
Forgot to add, you're on /his/ but what you really want is >>>/lit/
>>
>>3331719
Read "Logic, Theory of Inquiry", and you'll be cured of your "nobody".
>>
File: bored.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
bored.gif
577KB, 540x540px
>1. Nobody cares if you are alive or dead.
Those who benefit from your life or death do.
>2. Nobody cares if you are happy or miserable.
Those who benefit from your happiness or misery do.
>3. All things come to an end.
Only because you are unable to imagine anything else. It's mostly true but it's not absolute.
>4. Women are no leaders.
Some are, some aren't. Although there are more men capable of leadership than women.
>5. People are poor actors.
Good actors don't need to excell in their art. They need to be believeable.
>6. People are egoistic.
Yes, as all concious beings are.
>7. People wish to control others.
Naturally as it's an instinct. You can fight against the urge though.
>8. Absolute power corrupts.
Absolute power cuts away all dirt and slack and shows us the true core of a person and what it means to be human. Obvisouly it goes against most moral systems because they were designed because we do not have this kind of power.
>9. There is no god but money and pussy worship.
God is as real as every other thought we decide to devote us to. Pussy and money are often weaker than the most common ideologies.
>10. There is no karma.
There is no reason to assume otherwise.
>11. There is no destiny.
Same as 10.
>12. Nature is indifferent.
There is no such thing as "Nature". I hope you didn't imagine it as a distinct force or something.
>13. Moral codes are man-made.
Of course they are.
>14. Life is suffering.
Depends on your life.
>15. There comes nothing after death, just as before life.
Probably.
>16. Biological meaning of life is to survive and replicate.
Sure but you don't need to limit yourself to your biological meaning.
>17. Spiritual meaning is individual.
Most ideologies including religions are often based around the opposite.
>18. Fear is stronger than love.
Depends.
>>
>>3331719
>>3331719
1. (alive) might not matter, (or) they're really bad at what they care about
2. (happy) good, (miserable)you got me
3. so far
4. as are men..just saying if genders the only constituent
5. i've no idea
6. either are or they arent
7. or people let themselves be controlled and may die before they can really use it for control
8. i have to agree
9. k
10. agreed
11. disagreed
12. indifferent to what? if you'e on about suffering (listen to chimaira) i agree. if you mean it's just gonna do what it feels..f=ma
13. meh, feel good sh*t like dopamine or serotonin might have something to say about that
14. k
15. how about that
16. not for me
17. i've learned to call that soul (bad), spirit more the types of crap you said in 16 (good)
18. if you're the type that once you have friends your friends almost always need be the ones to get you to do sh*t as opposed to you getting them to do sh*t

questions: no clue, see above, i dunno...harry potter?
>>
You're not a philosopher, you're a regular joe who realized after 30 years that life is not a cartoon. I bet you wouldnt be able to defend 90% of your beliefs without anedoctes, because you simply didnt put any thought into it, even though you think you did
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.