[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harding was a good President

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>formally ended World War I
>creates the Bureau of the Budget setting up the modern federal budget
>supported desegregation of the government and anti-lynching laws
>appointed Taft as Chief Justice
>freed Eugene V. Debs and other anti-war political prisoners and victims of the tyrannical Woodrow Wilson
>economic policies of his administration balanced the budget, cut taxes and helped bring about the Roaring 20s
>helped pressure the steel mills to institute an 8-hour work day
>tariffs and immigration restrictions helped cut unemployment
>Washington Naval Conference, the first successful disarmament conference
Yes some of his buddies were corrupt but he had little to no knowledge of any of it and the only other knock against him is extramarital affairs, which, who cares? His Presidency was highly successful by any objective measure, more successful than a lot of other Presidents' even, and he's completely deserving of a reputation that ranks him below shitty ones like Johnson, Fillmore and fucking Franklin Pierce.

To call Harding a worse President than Franklin Pierce is completely absurd.
>>
He's dreamy.
>>
>>3331098
He was also a better president than Wilson.
>>
Jerry was the real President.

https://youtu.be/rrawNvcF64g
>>
>>3332301
>Slimey Limey
Kill yourselfq
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.