[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if turks conquered Rome?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1565.jpg (80KB, 700x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.jpg
80KB, 700x580px
What if turks conquered Rome?
>>
>>3329509
They'd be Romans
>>
>>3329509
There'd be kebab shops and chunky ugly gypsy women with covered heads and faces on every big western european city corner
>>
Italy would be even poorer.
>>
>>3329509
That wouldve been horrible.
>Forced famines on italy to decrease population
>colonization by t*rks and bosniacs and mudslime albanian
>poverty in italy
>rome probably sacked and destroyed with pope having to leave for france
>>
>>3329509
Do orthodox ever get to win?
>>
>>3329509
What if the Sassanid Persians had genocided the Turks in the 5th and 6th centuries?
>>
>>3329585
Best timeline.
>>
They would wewuzz even harder
>>
>>3329595
>This

In every opportunity they would be screaming that they are the real "Romans"
>>
File: ottoman.jpg (78KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
ottoman.jpg
78KB, 720x718px
>>3329509
we did
>>
>>3329932
Alright, Iceland made me kek.

Unrelated, but how do you make maps like that?
>>
>>3329585
>>3329594
I really wish it happened.
>>
File: turk wojak.gif (33KB, 665x892px) Image search: [Google]
turk wojak.gif
33KB, 665x892px
>>3329509
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_invasion_of_Otranto
>tfw you will never live in a timeline when Mehmed II lived longer and successfully executed his plan for the invasion of Rome and the whole of Italy, thus ending chr*stianity for good
Why live
>>
>>3329509
But they do?
>>
>>3329932
>we did
Come on man, at least actually colour Rome in the map if you're gonna do this.
>>
If Turks had manage to conquer Rome than the myth of Christianity would have been destroyed along with the Vatican.
>>
>>3329579
>>colonization by t*rks and bosniacs and mudslime albanian

What's wrong with bleaching Italy's population?
>>
Iirc France never fought against the Ottomans like the Germans & Poles at Vienna or the Spanish & Venetians at Lepanto. Would France have fought against the Ottomans in case of an invasion of mainland Italy?
>>
>>3332597
*At the times when the Ottomans were a real threat to Europe, I mean, I know there were some fights with Napoleon in Egypt etc
>>
>>3332597
France under Napoleon wrecked the Ottomans and their vassals in North Africa and the Levant until the eternal A*glo got involved like the perfidious cunts they are.
>>
>>3332597
France didn't ally with the Ottomans until Suleimans time. France did join a bunch of crusades against the Ottomans in the early days and got their ass kicked along with their allies.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>3332354
>>3329932
>>3332493
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.