[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are brits such cucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Why are brits such cucks?
>>
File: E3_85.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
E3_85.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>3329401
At least they can win wars
>>
because the BBC told us to

>>3329510
back to /int/
>>
>>3329401
Because they saw Hitler's dick and it amazed them.
>>
>>3329401
What? The French betrayed the Czechs equally at Munich.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>3329510
Kujou-san! Stop shitposting on 4chan and do you work!
>>
>>3329946
Must mean we have pretty good eyesight then.

Brits/Anglos are literally the superior race
>>
>>3331243
>get pushed off continental Europe in under 6 weeks
>Plz halp burgers/soviet
>>
>>3331507
You mean
>French can't defend their own country despite having more men than Germans
>Continue the war in Africa and Burma, despite there being no repurcussions to making peace that would harm you
>>
>>3331577
>continues the war in Africa by sending in the colonial scum and in Asia by surrendering without firing a single rifle.
>>
>>3333011
Yeah, good plan, let's send troops to defend in asia, because if there's one thing that's real fucking smart, it's fighting on multiple african fronts, and multiple asian fronts, with your main vector of communication being in an island in Europe, stellar plan.
>>
>>3329401
Chamberlain and that other Anglo literally look Ashkenazi. Are Brits secretly Jews?
>>
File: Bye bye Anglo race.webm (397KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Bye bye Anglo race.webm
397KB, 640x1138px
>>3329401
They're cucks by nature but give them a navy and they'll sperg out, if they even so much as smell riches you're keeping from their bankers they'll blockade and bomb your nation to ashes like the Wh*te niggers they are
>>
File: bongs btfo.png (65KB, 404x948px) Image search: [Google]
bongs btfo.png
65KB, 404x948px
>>3331577
Shit you're right we forgot that Anglos got BTFO in the colonies as well.
>>
>>3333030
No, the Brits already had men in Singapore. The issue isn't that they didn't have soldiers there, it's that they surrendered without so much as a kick in the shin. And it's not like the Brits had anywhere else to send their men. The Germans were hardly capable of invading the Brit isles.
>>
>>3329401
HEARD YOU TALKING SHIT LIKE I WOULDN'T FIND OUT
>>
>>3333035
>one dumb nigger goes out
>dry humps ONE ----female---- cop
>"bye bye anglo race"

You don't think further than your nose goes do you?
>>
File: 1504550733272.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1504550733272.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
>>3334268
Normally I don't agree with /pol/ but

>it's a female COP
>supposed to be an authority
>several other people are WATCHING and doing nothing
>not even the other cop does

This is as close as you can get to getting cucked without actually fucking their wives. If I saw a policeman or woman whatever passivly enduring this humiliation I would loose all my respect for them and because I value the safety and order of my community I would also be very very angry.

This man deserves nothing less than an arrest.
>>
>>3333033
>Ashkenazim hanging out with Hitler
Really makes you think long and hard, your neurons firing in every which direction.
>>
>>3329401
FUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POL
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.