[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 23966663103_e69d9c2d29_b.jpg (290KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
23966663103_e69d9c2d29_b.jpg
290KB, 1024x576px
Which one is most /our guy/?
>>
AJ
Teddy
Ike
>>
>>3328638
>it's another episode of '/pol/tard tries to derail thread for no reason'
>>
>Washington Washington six foot eight weighs a fucking ton
>>
File: 1445837965237.jpg (368KB, 916x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1445837965237.jpg
368KB, 916x1041px
>>3328635
Where's Paine?
>>
>>3328635
Based Adams
>>
>>3328654
One of the four are not like the other.

Protip: It's the last one.
>>
>>3328662
It's not mine (nor particularly relevant), but I agree. The Chomsky stage could be improved.
>>
File: franklin.jpg (922KB, 1224x792px) Image search: [Google]
franklin.jpg
922KB, 1224x792px
1: George Washington, important general in the whole war that created America

2: Benjamin Franklin, science is important

3: John Adams, smart and liberty loving, tough call between him and Franklin, Franklin generally shared his views AND had science going for him so I chose Franklin

4: Thomas Jefferson, she was only 16 though she was in France at the time thus legally free yet chose to go back to America so I guess it wasn't that bad, he had some good ideas about freedom, on paper at least

5: Alexander Hamilton, not keen on his economic policies, he led an interesting life

6: James Madison, helped a little

7: John Jay, literal who, he opposed slavery which is cool, maybe he should be bumped up to 4

/our guy/: Franklin, I think his antics would pique /his/'s interest the most
>>
John Hancock. Starved for attention but ultimately a footnote.
>>
>>3328646
Opponent beware, opponents beware: he's coming, he's coming, he's coming.
>>
>>3328635
>amer*can
None of them
>>
>>3328719
t. George III
Stay mad.
>>
>>3328665
>>3328654
They just put Chomsky in there to inflate his value as anywhere near any of the other dudes. What he's saying is not comparable to the other three, if anything, he ~might~ fit in if there was a fifth step like Lenin or something talking about going back to Rosseau
>>
Washington.
>>
>no Patrick Henry

It's not like he contributed the single most important Amendment which established the foundation of Federalism.

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
>>
Thomas Jefferson of course
>>
>>3328635
Virginia
>>
Washington is the greatest American and one of the greatest men of all-time, so him.
>>
>>3329042
kek
>>
Ben. The answer is always Ben, based on all the "i'd fuck that" threads
>>
>>3328674
>>3329137
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advice_to_a_Friend_on_Choosing_a_Mistress
>And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

That said, Adams had the 4chan autism, even if he didn't get into as trouble as much Franklin. It's really a close call between the two.
>>
>>3328659
Fuck Ad*ms, fucking fascist
>>
>>3328674
This is the worst list I've ever read here. Hoping this is just expert b8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.