[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collapse of civilizations and God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

Are there any books on the importance of religion for society to function, or how civilizations have fallen or collapses because of the lack of religion, or apathy, tolerance, degeneracy etc....

Or is there any books on the possibility of a God existing, not a man made god per-say, but just a God?
>>
>>3324648
no
>>
>>3324648
>god
LMAO
>>
File: PyramidLandowner.png (1MB, 1059x850px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidLandowner.png
1MB, 1059x850px
>>3324648
>Or is there any books on the possibility of a God existing, not a man made god per-say, but just a God?

Yeah God exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0
>>
the human beliving on a god or being a part of a religious group is a primitive stage for humanity
a rational secularist society is the path for a better life,
>>
File: pyramidkek.png (560KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidkek.png
560KB, 539x850px
>>3326788
>the human beliving on a god or being a part of a religious group is a primitive stage for humanity

Except God is a fact - not an option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
>>
Functionalism is fucking disgusting. Go back to r*ddit.
>>
>>3326826
>god is a fact
>based on a meme
cringe
>>
File: misfit.png (1MB, 720x1068px) Image search: [Google]
misfit.png
1MB, 720x1068px
>>3326868
> based on a meme
>cringe

Not based on a meme. I will admit that intergalactic superhuman entities are above the average Joe's comprehension level - so it may be hard for you to properly evaluate the existence or non-existence of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi29ezmfoX8
>>
>>3326907
Only average joes believe in god though
>>
>>3324648
No, nobody has ever written any books on either topic.
>>
File: pyramidkek2.png (996KB, 1110x851px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidkek2.png
996KB, 1110x851px
>>3326928
>Only average joes believe in god though

Only average Joe's believe in the Jews' God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY
>>
File: 1504368159350.jpg (98KB, 790x663px) Image search: [Google]
1504368159350.jpg
98KB, 790x663px
>>3326788
>rational secularist society

I think the problem OP is referring to is secular people don't reproduce and think importing millions of hostile highly religious people to replace them is a good idea. So much for the rational part.
>>
>>3327335
>>3327335
Poland is among the most right wing and religious countries of Europe and they got among the lowest birth rates.
>>
>>3324648
The scandinavian societies works really well and we've been pretty much godless for atleast a half century.
The collapse of the WRE also happened under a period of extensive religiousity.
These are just two examples but they illuminate the point that a societies stability doesn't have to have anything to do with its religiositiy.
>>
>>3324648
There's not a single European (as that's what alt-cucks consider civilised) civilisation that have fallen from lack of religion/tolerance/degeneracy.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>3327335
Are you retarded?
>>
>>3326788
Progress is not good, progress is a delusion. You are the primitive one.
>>
>>3327335
lol
countries in lets say middle east have good birthrates because they have more functional families and actual father figures
it has little to do with religion
>>
>>3324648
>the importance of religion for society
Society needs respect for individual belief, not to impose eternal damnation for choosing the wrong religion.

We run the risk also to have idiots like this >>3326669 come tell us to worship a pigeon.
>>
>>3327444
>The scandinavian societies works really well and we've been pretty much godless for atleast a half century.
It won't last because multiculturalism has already sown the seeds of their own destruction.
>>
File: Schiele - Danae.jpg (138KB, 1046x671px) Image search: [Google]
Schiele - Danae.jpg
138KB, 1046x671px
This post reeks of someone seeking validation for views they already hold, despite having no evidence to justify those views.
>>
>>3327445
Greece, Rome.
>>
>>3328353
Yeh. I'm trying to find more points for my claim. I know there has to be books out there at least covering it. I've been an atheist since the fourth grade. Now that I'm 20 I'm looking for a different view.
>>
>>3328318
Why? muh feefees?
>>
>>3328318
Individualism is a jew/anglo (same thing) invention.
>>
>>3328771
try alexander the great
>>
>>3328516
>rome
Fuck off, Rome wa snever without religion, be that paganism or christianity.
>>
>>3328786
Try again.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.