[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Sweden never managed to seize Norway until 1815? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How come Sweden never managed to seize Norway until 1815?
Was it the superiority of Norwegian warrior?
>>
>>3324505
The swedes were busy killing Russians and the Finnish.
>>
>>3324505
fuck off fjordnigger
>>
>>3324505
Norway was an irrelevant, poor and useless shithole for majority of its history.

The land had no significance.
>>
>>3324540
slett dette
>>
I believe norway used to be thr strongest country or at least very strong, but after the black death norway had to go in to union witg denmark to survive. Denmar had to give norway away to sweden as punishment for siding with napoleon in 1815
>>
>>3324505

It belonged to the danes, and the sweeds were too pussises do do anything about it.
>>
>>3324643
>marches up to your capitol over a frozen sound
>*danish surrender intensifies*
>>
>>3324505
They tried to siege a fortress there before 1814, it ended with the Swedish king dying and the retreat from Norway became known as the Carolean death march
>>
>>3324505
It was the superiority of the Danish nigger desu
>>
>>3324653
frozen sound? nibba what
>>
How come Norway didn't have a language of its own until 1850?

Was it the superiority of the Danish Warrior?
>>
>>3324540
just like you lmao
>>
>>3325293

This isn't Reddit, faggot.
>>
>>3324505
There was literally nothing in Norway. They actually conquered a shithole like Finland before bothering with it.
>>
>>3325310

Fjordies will never recover
>>
Because Norway was part of Denmark and Sweden couldn't handle both. Also there's literally nothing in Norway and the terrain is very treacherous
>>
>>3324520
How can swedes kill something that can never die?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.