[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

خالد بن الوليد

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>fought over a hundred battles, often against a far more numerous enemy
>never lost a single battle in his life
>single-handedly destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires

Is there a single General in human history with a record more perfect and impeccable than Khalid al-Walid?

How did he do it, bros?
>>
>>3324043
I would like to have seen him try to take on the Sassanids and the Byzantines 10 years later than he started irl, he would've been btfo.
>>
>>3324046
>[citation needed]
>>
>>3324048
>[citation needed] for >>3324043
>>
>>3324043
>GIGATURK did it for 72 virgins.
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 296x124px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 296x124px
AAAH SAVE ME MUHAMMAD
>>
>fought over a hundred battles, often against a far more numerous enemy
>never lost a single battle in his life
>single-handedly destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires

>but I will still never be white
>>
>>3324048
Both empires would've partially recovered from the extremely bloody war they had just fought, leaving them ready to defend against the threat from Arabia.
>>
>>3324059
*blocks your path*
>>
>>3324070
Arabs are superior to Eur*peens
>>
File: sweetie.png (78KB, 786x589px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.png
78KB, 786x589px
>>3324100
oh sweetie
>>
>>3324127
>highest gdp are the arab countries
>>
>>3324132
fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>3324132
The best shit is still shit
>>
>>3324079
Except he was outnumbered and outclassed in terms of training and organization in most battles yet still won

He literally destroyed a larger, well trained and organised Byzantine army with a mob of arab tribal warriors
>>
>>3324228
Exactly, the >>3324079 was dumbdumb.

Byzantines tried to fight a war on the borders of the desert against Arabs. It's basically like a lion trying to fight a shark in the sea. Nomads excel at warfare on open plains, and Arabs are the only race in history that know how to traverse open desert, so they can just charge out of the desert and easily fall back into it.

Not to mention the Arabian horse is like the M1 Abrams of medieval cavalry, practically fastest and strongest horse alive, and damascus steel was the best in the world.

Not much that can withstand a full cavalry charge of arabian horses coming right out of the desert. The only time arabian cavalry were defeated in open plains was by a Persian army with elephants since the elephants cared the shit out of the horses and they went crazy, but in the next battle they still won.
>>
>>3324242
I'm the one you said exactly to but i think you're talking a load of fantasy bullshit.

The Arabian horse is good but shit, that's not why they won, it was the entire army being mounted on camels if anything, knowledge of the desert and endless outflanking.

The Byzantines definitely had the heavy cavalry advantage with their cataphracts though.
>>
>>3324270
heavy cavalry is no where near as fast as the Arabian horse.
>>
>>3324277
You misunderstand. The Byzantines had better heavy cavalry.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.