[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1495281780373.jpg (24KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495281780373.jpg
24KB, 400x251px
Is it normal to remember a your start of existence very well?

The one I clearly remember was when thing started to exist as I was heading home. It felt neutral for me to head home, but when I got there it looked as if I never been there before. The familiar feeling was there and I enter without a worry.

Pic unrelated
Esl please no bully
>>
>>3323738
Op, it isn't normal. you either have UberMemory or you got blazed. (If so hit me with that shit.)
>>
My earliest memories go back to about age 1 and a half, which is apparently quite unusual.

My dad had swore and i kept repeating it and my mum told me off but i kept on swearing so she sprayed me with the water hose.
>>
I remember fully opening an already opened door and letting my mom's dog outside and it running away. I was 1.

I also remember my first nightmare. It was this weird gecko-like creature that rapidly changed colors. Think like a kaleidoscope but instead of fractals, there were a lot of gradients throughout the body. That was the entire content of the dream, but for some reason it was scary and I crawled into bed with my parents. I was probably 3.
>>
>>3323738
You don't really remember it. You are kind of making it up in your head.
>>
>>3323738
My earliest memory is being 1 or something. I swear I remember my uncle holding me outside of the church where my parents were renewing their vows.
I even asked them if my uncle held me outside while i cried and they confirmed it
>>
>>3323738

IT IS NORMAL, BUT RARE.

MY EARLIEST MEMORY IS FROM WHEN I WAS LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD.

I WAS SITTING ON MY PARENTS' BED; THEY WERE RECORDING ME, AFFECTING A PSEUDOINFANTILE SPEECH, AND VOICE, WHILST CONTORTING THEIR FACES.

I FELT DREARILY CONSTRICTED —OPPRESSED—; I WANTED TO MOVE, AND FOR THEM TO STOP WHAT THEY WERE DOING.

I REACHED FOR A PLUSH TOY THAT WAS BESIDE ME, BUT MY PARENTS QUICKLY TOLD ME TO PUT IT BACK WHERE IT WAS.

A FEMALE ADULT VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD TOLD ME TO PRETEND TO BE OBEDIENT, SO THAT I COULD MANIPULATE THEM, UNTIL I COULD GO AWAY FROM THEM, SO, I PUT THE PLUSH TOY BACK WHERE IT WAS.
>>
>>3325084
Stop posting in all caps, please.
>>
File: 1449538085919.jpg (772KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449538085919.jpg
772KB, 1000x1500px
>>3325084
>A FEMALE ADULT VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD TOLD ME TO PRETEND TO BE OBEDIENT, SO THAT I COULD MANIPULATE THEM, UNTIL I COULD GO AWAY FROM THEM, SO, I PUT THE PLUSH TOY BACK WHERE IT WAS.

Huh?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.