[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it moral to exercise for aesthetics and vanity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1405825585575.jpg (80KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
1405825585575.jpg
80KB, 413x594px
Is it moral to exercise for aesthetics and vanity?
>>
File: max-pepe.jpg (10KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
max-pepe.jpg
10KB, 235x250px
>moral
>>
Morality is out of the question in this case. Not everything is grounded in morals
>>
It is immortal not to.
>>
Who cares.
>>
File: Roger Scruton.png (669KB, 530x596px) Image search: [Google]
Roger Scruton.png
669KB, 530x596px
>>3323074
this.

You should be beautiful for the same reason you should believe what is true and do what is right
>>
>>3323082
>i really want to do this thing but i'm worried that god/karma/spirits are going to be angry at me if i do?
>>
>>3323088
excuses excuses
>>
>>3323065
no, wanting to look good for other people is an act of kindness
>>
>>3323551
This, although kindness may not be the proper word here. I'd simply call it humanistic.

It is the same as beautiful art or architecture, available to the masses, you want to aim to be aesthetically pleasing and live in an aesthetically pleasing world. It is after all one step closer to making paradise on earth and show the potential of man to create universal beauty.

Notice how many modern artists also take very little care of their appearance or even try to look weird, out of place, or downright disturbing.

Pic related Libeskind, notice the leather jacket, the tshirt and the bright red glasses with the proleterian haircut, anything to give himself a non bourgeois anticonformist look.
>>
File: juanpablo.jpg (277KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
juanpablo.jpg
277KB, 1600x800px
>>3323565
And now the complete opposite of Libeskind, Juan Pablo Molyneux, neo traditional interior designer with near supreme taste. Austrian Jacket, flowing haircut and trimmed beard. Obviously eats well and takes care of his body for his age. Everything is appealing to the eye, the socks may be a fantasy, but they are discrete.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.