[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Europe look like if the Central Powers won?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ww1.png (541KB, 2988x2187px) Image search: [Google]
ww1.png
541KB, 2988x2187px
What would Europe look like if the Central Powers won?
>>
>>3322400
Probably like the pic you posted retard
>>
File: 1923.png (548KB, 2988x2187px) Image search: [Google]
1923.png
548KB, 2988x2187px
Like this
>>
How come in every Central Powers victory map or whatever else I see, Austria-Hungary is always split up? Is there a historical reason for this?
>>
>>3322501
They hated each other, they would split up in almost every scenario, the reason Austria Hungary was so useless in WW1 is because of their disdain for the habsburgs and austrians.
>>
>>3322501
I think the first map was just showing the different crowns.
>>
>>3322458
Why would Germany invade belgium only to give it to their enemy France
>>
>>3322540
They actually considered giving France some of Belgium as "payment" for moving their border to the Moselle.
>>
>>3322540
Wallonia would ask for annexation after Germany and the Netherlands had their way with it
>>
>>3322501
The war had to be over by 1916 for AH to survive.
>>
>>3322458
What did Russia split into? Why are Austria and the Czech Republic one? Why did Bavaria split from the Reich? Why does Denmark own that little bit of land surrounded by Prussia? Why does Italy have Corsica now (not that I'm complaining)? What exactly happened to Serbia? Why does Greece have parts of Turkey and Cyprus?
>>
>>3322458
why would Bulgaria chimp out on the ottomans?wouldn't they want to annihilate the Greeks for the 2nd Balkan war?
>>
>>3322501
The empire was a rotting Frankenstein, by which I mean it was an unholy creation made from various parts that shouldn't have been put together and it was about to come apart.
>>
>>3322789
>What did Russia split into?
Tsardom of Russia, Soviet Union and Allied occupation, as well as multiple breakaway republics.
>Why are Austria and the Czech Republic one?
Austria won, so Czechoslovakia never became independent.
>Why did Bavaria split from the Reich?
Successful coup by Hitler, although the Reichswehr prevents him from marching on Berlin.
>Why does Denmark own that little bit of land surrounded by Prussia?
That's the Free city of Danzig.
>Why does Italy have Corsica now (not that I'm complaining)?
Corsica is rightfully Italian.
>What exactly happened to Serbia?
Bulgaria annexed the eastern half, and Serbia invaded Bosnia in retaliation during the Austrian-Hungarian civil war. It also occupied south Montenegro after fighting the Albanian war with Greece.
>Why does Greece have parts of Turkey and Cyprus?
Ottoman Empire began to collapse under the Arab revolt, so the Greeks stepped in with Bulgarian help. The Bulgarians took Constantinople for their part.
>>
File: Greater_austria.png (45KB, 1500x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Greater_austria.png
45KB, 1500x1280px
>>3322552
They also considered the opposite (giving parts of Northern France, an area that included Dunkirk and Calais, to Belgium).

>>3322501
The ethnic tensions in Austria-Hungary wouldn't have gone away even if they were on the winning side of the war (carried by Germany). Faith in the empire eroded when their army was destroyed in the Brusilov Offensive, and at some point in the 1920s Hungary would have attempted to secede. In this scenario, the empire falls apart into several German client states.

For Austria-Hungary to survive long-term would require a better performance in the war and a federalization which was backed by, ironically, Franz Ferdinand. Most ethnic group would have supported it except the Hungarians.
>>
>>3322917
Why is there a Free City of Danzig or a Munich Putsch if Germany won the war?
>>
File: donald.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>3322932
>giving parts of Northern France, an area that included Dunkirk and Calais, to Belgium
>>
>>3322917
>>3322458
Can't you try to make it look good, too?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.