[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

history on film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (59KB, 822x560px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
59KB, 822x560px
ITT: post old footage of times that are historically significant or interesting

Berlin in 1945 right after the war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5i9k7s9X_A
>>
>>3320988
Holy fuck, this footage is crisp
>>
>>3320988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHhh9YI_BbU
>>
Looks better than Berlin now.
>>
Germany died in 1933.
>>
>>3321372
Germany was never alive
>>
>>3320988
nice footage OP.

I can't imagine how relieved one must feel after experiencing absolute horror.
>>
File: Hitler's conquering the World.jpg (516KB, 918x674px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler's conquering the World.jpg
516KB, 918x674px
>>3320988
God that fucking comment section.

>So after the German defeat do any of you really think things have gotten better under this Zionist controlled world we live in now?

>what we did to the German people is unforgivable

>The jews declared war on Germany. And they won the war. Not just destroyed Germany, but destroyed the soul of German nation.

>They really believe, what the winners told about them, who they are, what they did. The winners killed 30M Germans, then raped the woman of Germany, and they really believe, that they, the Germans are the culprits. Still, in 2017 they are forbidden to sing they Anthem (only the first lines are free to sing.) I Germans learned to hate themselves while that they still exist.

>Germany is still, in 2017 is under military occupation, there are american troops.

>If I could go back to this time in Berlin, Id personally hide out and murder every single Russian piece of sh-t military I see. Id shoot them in the head and then set their bodies on fire, just for the imagery.

>General George Patton later said we fought on the wrong side.
>>
File: 002_men_will_smith_m.jpg (625KB, 2445x3000px) Image search: [Google]
002_men_will_smith_m.jpg
625KB, 2445x3000px
>>3322446
lmao
>>
>>3322446
youtube comments are always shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.