[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: weird historical facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Josef_Mengele.jpg (13KB, 280x480px) Image search: [Google]
Josef_Mengele.jpg
13KB, 280x480px
>Josef Mengele was alive during the same time the vietnam war and the moon landings were happening
>>
>>3319293

HOW IS THAT WEIRD, ACCORDING TO YOU?

HERE ARE TWO ACTUALLY "WEIRD" FACTS:

— THERE ARE PERSONS WHO BELIEVE THAT UNITEDSTATES DID NOT LOSE THE VIETNAM WAR.

— MOST PERSONS BELIEVE THAT HUMANS HAVE "LANDED ON THE MOON".
>>
>>3319293
How is it weird that a person born in 1911 would be alive during those events?
>>
>>3319299
haha spic
>>
>>3319302
I guess most people would assume that he was executed for muh inhumane experiments
>>
He actually looks a bit like a Brazilian so no suprise that he was able to hide for so long.
>>
>>3319316
Isn't he like the most famous of the 'let's bail for South America'-bunch?
>>
>>3319299
>HOW IS THAT WEIRD, ACCORDING TO YOU?
You would think the allies immediately executed him for the monstrosities he committed.
>>
>>3319332
they even made a movie about it
>>
>>3319293
Not only that he was busy becoming the most liked doctor in his area of residence in brazil.
The local spoke so well of him. He took care of sick animals and sick children.

Funny fact the areas where he lived until his death have a uncommonly high presence of twin births.
crazy shit.
>>
>>3319299
The Apollo missions were fake?
>>
>>3319299
The moon landing was real. Every conspiracy theory about the fake moon landings is based on lack of scientific knowledge.
>>
File: holy fuck.png (166KB, 241x317px) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.png
166KB, 241x317px
>Anne Frank's family was nearly able to immigrate to the United States with the aid of the nephew of the founder of Macy's Department Store who served as a Confederate soldier and spy during the American Civil War and was died on the Titanic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Straus
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.