[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Northern Peoples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: canadian inuit people.gif (89KB, 864x686px) Image search: [Google]
canadian inuit people.gif
89KB, 864x686px
It just occurred to me that there's whole populations of people just, living it up in the ice and shit.
Like, what are they doing?
I know some have TV according to region but like, shit. Wonder what they're up to besides survival.
>>
>>3318393
Are you sure there's more than three gay dudes up there?
>>
>>3318393
Survival shit like hunting tends to be a central part of social bonding and pastime. Other than that there is a lot of just normal people shit. Also crippling alcoholism.
>>
>>3318393

They do all the stuff other people do, plus they drive around in the snow on skidoos and hunt animals with rifles.
>>
>>3318393
>Like, what are they doing?

Complaining about how much cheese costs.

Indians are pretty much wards of the Canadian govt so they basically absorb money in huge quantities and bitch they are not getting enough while being useless drunks, criminals, and drug addicts because really what the fuck else is there to do up there?
>>
>>3318393
There's an okay movie which will give you a glimpse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ68CwrAIgU
>>
Paying $20 for a cucumber
Drinking to excess
Commiting suicide
Living in wooden shacks
Being isolated
Clubbing seals
>>
>what are they doing?
Nothing of value really, shit's expansive up there because of the isolation so there's not much to do besides abuse drugs and alcohol, which is made even worse by the fact that in a lot of places in Nunavut alcohol prohibition is still a thing.
>>3318636
>>3318656
Also 100% true.
t. Canadian
>>
>>3318935
Should we do Something about the Inuit?

If you were in charge of canada, would you do something with the Inuit?
>>
>>3319015
>Should we do Something about the Inuit?

Just let them club seals and hunt whales in peace and occasionally drop them government handouts that they'll inevitably waste on firewater.
>>
>>3319029
Let em keep on living as they are?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.