[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He didn't raze Rome to the ground Greatest mistake ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>He didn't raze Rome to the ground
Greatest mistake ever
>>
>>3314982
Unpopular opinion thread?
>>
>>3314982
That army were acting as mercenaries in the service of another Etruscan city-state and was on its way to Sicily, sacking Rome was just some fun along the way.
>>
Romans never forget.
>>
>>3315724
Didn't Brennus's tribe eventually reached to Anatolia and became the Galatians?
>>
File: latest.jpg (40KB, 318x382px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
40KB, 318x382px
>>3314982
Do it again Brennus
>>
>>3314982
Where are the people of colour?
>>
>>3315821
Wrong Brennus, what you're talking about happened about a century later.
Rome's Brennus was a senones chieftain, the galatians' Brennus was the boss of a raiding army composed of many tribes (not known what he personally was). The galatians descended from a splinter group of that army that chose to stay, mostly made of Tectosages, Trocmii and Tolistobogii.
>>
Gaiseric did nothing wrong
>>
>>3314982
GAULED
>>
he was too busy pining after gold and loot and dem roman women

a typical gallic
>>
>>3315727

indeed, the stain on this toga can only be washed out in Gallic blood
>>
>>3315958
He fucked up Griffith's plan
That's pretty wrong if you ask me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.