[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imagine being so autistic that you cause the holocaust to happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wittgenstein.jpg (265KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
wittgenstein.jpg
265KB, 547x800px
imagine being so autistic that you cause the holocaust to happen
>>
>"Hey guys, Adolf's sitting in the corner drawing pictures again."
>"It's all he ever does. Weird little shit."
>"I've never heard him speak about anything. Does he ever talk about anything? His life? His friends? His girlfriend?"
>"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."
>"YOOOOOOOO!"
>"Motherfucking Ludwig bringing the HEAT!"
>[Close up of Adolf crying a single tear]
>>
>>3314401
How can you cause something to happen if it doesn't even exist?
>>
>>3314401
The Jew of Linz is a historical fiction at best. They did go to the same school but it's unlikely they ever personally knew each other since Wittgenstein was moved a grade forward, while Hitler failed a year.

In the same book it is also stated that Wittgenstein was a Soviet spy during WW2, which is ridiculous
>>
>>3314419
kek
>>
>>3314465
wasnt he actually affiliated with the soviet union tho?
>>
>>3314419
nice
>>
>>3314465
didn't the school only have like 100 pupils?
>>
>>3314401
How could that happen if it's fanfiction?
>>
File: pyramidkek.png (560KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidkek.png
560KB, 539x850px
>>3314426
>>3314401

>How can you cause something to happen if it doesn't even exist?

The holocaust existed and still exists and will continue to exist until there are no more Jews to throw into the fire.

"His blood on us and our children."

That's not a joke, that's empirical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9uEspZpYlo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.