[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pablo Picasso is not looking at the guy with the open mouth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ppicasso_paella.jpg (607KB, 2620x1310px) Image search: [Google]
ppicasso_paella.jpg
607KB, 2620x1310px
I got in an argument with my boss about this picture. It shows Pablo Picasso, there is a plate of Paella on the table, so I assume this picture must have been taken in Spain. He seems to be smoking some sort of cigarette or cigar.
Now my boss claims that Picasso in this picture is talking to the guy on the right, which is supposed to be a spanish Matador (I don't know where he got this information).
I claim that Picasso isn't talking to the guy visible on the left, the blurry one with the open mouth. I don't think so, and I need to prove it somehow because 6 other people supported his claim to be true. I need to know if my perception is distorted or not. In my opinion, Picasso isn't looking at the visible guy, but to the guy right next to him. To that guys left, to be exact.
I tried to find the source to this picture, to maybe find out more historic details about it. But there seems to be no source at all. I tried google reverse image search and tineye, everything just points to some kitchen manufacturer, but not the original source of the photography. Some french journal shows more of the picture and I think the source is printed on it in the right bottom corner, but it's just a preview and it's too blurry to read.
here:
http://www.lecho.be/journal/ipaper/20170624#paper/sabato_fr/123

I think by finding the source, I might find out what exactly happened in this scene. Who picasso was talking to, to be exact. I also plan to find out if there really was a matador present on this table.

Can you help me?
>>
"Now my boss claims that Picasso in this picture is talking to the guy on the right"

sorry, obviously i meant "guy on the left".
>>
>>3312139
Are your teacher and the 6 brainlets retarded?
>>
>>3312155
RIGHT?!

Still, I care about the source of the photography. Also because I think it's a great picture.
>>
Who fucking cares? Why does it matter?
>>
>>3312304
this
it doesn't matter, i don't get it
>>
He's very obviously looking at someone to the guy's left. Recommend to your friends to wear glasses
>>
>>3312139
Picasso isn't even talking in this picture, he's listening to the guy on the left and maybe even in a motion to his right (picasso's right) to get someone to ladle up some delicious paella on his plate.
What a non-discussion to have with your boss and coworkers, it just shows that you want to be a know-it-all who's scared to be wrong
>>
Picasso is clearly listening to someone, and since the guy on the left seems to be talking to Picasso I would say he is actually looking at him, even if it looks a bit strange in that picture.
>>
>>3312139
Guy on the left looks shooped
>>
>>3312304
Why it matters doesn't matter, all that matters is who's right
>>
>>3313483
this, not falling for your psyop op
>>
lmao this is the most trivial autistic shit I have read here in a long time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.