[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Day in History - TDIH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1503817675705.jpg (167KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503817675705.jpg
167KB, 600x800px
August 30

526 – King Theoderic the Great dies of dysentery at Ravenna; his daughter Amalasuntha takes power as regent for her 10-year-old son Athalaric.

1282 – Peter III of Aragon lands at Trapani to intervene in the War of the Sicilian Vespers.

1464 – Pope Paul II succeeds Pope Pius II as the 211th pope.

1799 – The entire Dutch fleet is captured by British forces under the command of Sir Ralph Abercromby and Admiral Sir Charles Mitchell during the War of the Second Coalition.

1835 – Australia: Melbourne, Victoria is founded.

1873 – Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Josef Land in the Arctic Sea.

1914 – World War I: Germans defeat the Russians in the Battle of Tannenberg.

1940 – The Second Vienna Award reassigns the territory of Northern Transylvania from Romania to Hungary.

1963 – The Moscow–Washington hotline between the leaders of the U.S. and the Soviet Union goes into operation.

1995 – Bosnian War: NATO launches Operation Deliberate Force against Bosnian Serb forces.
>>
we should start doing daily TDIH threads on /his/

complete with patchouli!
>>
File: 1478506045884.jpg (203KB, 1500x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478506045884.jpg
203KB, 1500x850px
>>3310954
I can't wait for the eleventh of September
>>
>>3311587
Fuck off retard
>>
>>3310954

>no mention of two of the Confederacy's greatest victories occurring on the same day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Richmond

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Bull_Run
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.