[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HMMMMMMMM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

HMMMMMMMM?
>>
walking ape with stick cant do much to whole ecosystem with stick. When walking ape with stick invented industrialization, that's when tide turned for walking ape
>>
File: 1491895348195.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1491895348195.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>3309336
m-muh fire?
>>
>>3309336
you realize, that if you break the stick, you get 2 sticks
stick ALWAYS wins
>>
>>3309270
desu ur overrating humans alot. Australian Aboriginals forgot how to fish over time
>>
>>3309336
Everywhere ape with stick went, megafauna vanished.
>>
>>3309394
ah, yes same thing, fire was okay for ecosystem, but then fire with industrialization caused whole ecosystem to die by raising the global temperature to two degrees hotter than it was for the past 5 million years before
>>
File: Anprim.jpg (27KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
Anprim.jpg
27KB, 540x336px
>>3309551
Anprim pride world wide
>>
Global warming wins
>>
>>3309417
What??
Are abos even really human?
>>
>>3310130
Yeah, get thsi, the entirety of europe forgot how to make brick houses for hundreds of years and opted to live inside shitty stone stacks capped with dried grass, mental, innit.
>>
>>3309563
holy shit lol
>>
>>3309270
Fuck the Earth. You feel attached to it, because what, you were born on it?
>muh jestic
Nature is stupid. The sapience of man is the only redeeming thing about the Earth. As soon as Mars becomes viable we should suck the Earth dry of its resources and move on for good, then expand outward, meet some aliens of equal or greater intelligence instead spending all our time with dumb fucking animals.
>>
>>3309270
Well im sure even cavemen used their own common sense and were actually quite clever.
Its feasible to survive in the wild using just your bare hands, so what if theres shit bigger than humans?
They probably avoided bears and lions and shit as often as they could.
And how does a population of any species survive, even in the dangerous wild?
They fuck like rabbits my man.
>>
>>3309270
Well im sure even cavemen used their own common sense and were actually quite clever.
Its feasible to survive in the wild using just your bare hands, so what if theres shit bigger than humans?
They probably avoided bears and lions and shit as often as they could.
And how does a population of any species survive, even in the dangerous wild?
They fuck like rabbits my man.

https://youtu.be/BN-34JfUrHY
>>
>>3309270
>save da Earf

nigger, the Earth will be fine no matter what we do. It's us that are fucked. Earth will go on floating through space not giving 1 shit what is happening in it's surface until it's engulfed by our sun's hot ass during its expansion and death.
>>
>americans

when will we eradicate this invasive subspecies from our planet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.