[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to destroy Germany after WW1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1919.png (3MB, 1414x790px) Image search: [Google]
1919.png
3MB, 1414x790px
It is 14. January 1919 you are Georges Clemenceau, how do you save the world?
Rest of powers will accept whatever you say, wyd?
>>
File: 1 [One] (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1 [One] (You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>3308733
>(((Krauts)))
>G*rmans
>Do it again!
>Barbarians
>Huns
PLEASE RECOGNIZE ME /HIS/ !!!

(If you are actually interested read up on this link and delete this shit thread.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#French_aims
>>
>Rest of powers will accept whatever you say, wyd?
Whatever I say? Let Germany annex Austria, dismantle the Reddit Hexagon instead and then kill myself.
Deutschland über alles.
>>
>>3308897
This is absolute legitime stuff, go back to /pol/ non-white
>>
First of all, find and kill Hitler.

Second of all, find and kill Mussolini.

Third, do everything in my power to bring France into a presidential system.
>>
>>3308733
Is this a scenario in which the 1919 revolution didn't happen?
>>
>>3308733

1. Germany must pay reparations totaling £2,000 million to Belgium as punishment for atrocities committed there.

2. France gets Alsace-Lorraine. No other territorial changes.

3. Germany is required to scrap all battleships (including battlecruisers) and is permanently banned from constructing any new warships with guns exceeding 8-inch (203 mm) caliber.

4. The Kaiser is removed from power. The Weimer Republic is declared to be the official government of Germany.

5. The death penalty is banned in Germany.

Done. WW2 averted.
>>
>>3308972
>Find Mussolini
How could you?
>>
>>3308987
It'd be pretty easy, honestly. All you have to do is look for the building with the giant head on it.
>>
>>3308983
>Weimar Germany goes Communist
>Invades "fascist" Poland with the Soviet Union
>WW2 happens anyway
>>
>>3308995
>WW2 is communists vs democracy instead of democracy and communists against fascists
>when WW2 is over, no communists are left
>???????
>utopia
>>
>>3308733
>how do you save the world
Unite whole europe against international jewry
>>
>>3309003

>when WW2 is over no commies left

KEK. "France" and "GB" weren't able to stop Germany and the USA only chipped in because the 3rd Reich was mostly bound on the eastern front. The SU and Germany working together would have lead to a dystopian timeline with a power struggle the united states might have lost against a Red Europe-Russia-China-India.

>USA would be probably focused on the Japs.

>Germany and the SU would quickly crush France, conquer Benelux, the Balkans and Scandinavia. Then they would have striked in the Middle East and probably even India enforcing a ceasefire.

>>3308733

>his meme answer:

>muh Germany has to be divided 1!!11!
>France and GB both lack the power to actually enforce this on the long tun against rampant pan-germanist terrorism
>third Reich on steroids or commie scenario i described above

>actual answer
>referendum in Alsac-Lorraine
>referendum in Austria
>No further territorial concessions
>instead of reparations a draft for a European Common market
>joint European safety architecture against ze bolsheviks
>turn the whole thing into a constitutional monarchy oh republic
>give the german dems a deal that lets them walks out with pride preventing the Dolchstoßmeme
>seize German colonies so that the Entente has a win too
>>
>>3308995

>Weimar Germany goes Communist

There isn't any reason why this would happen.
>>
>>3308733
Send the army into Germany and occupy it completely. Open up concentration camps and put all G*rms in them.
>>
>>3309110
The entire scenario is alt-history, there's no reason to believe it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>3309078
>The SU and Germany working together would have lead to a dystopian timeline with a power struggle the united states might have lost against a Red Europe-Russia-China-India.
Aka. the Red Alert timeline.
>>
>>3309127

>there's no reason to believe it wouldn't happen.

Considering that the one genuine attempt to install communism in post-WW1 Germany got crushed pretty darn quick, yeah there is plenty of reason to say it wouldn't happen. And since my Versailles version intentionally avoids the hyper-inflation, Germany is going to be much more politically stable in general, and less likely to fall to the far-right or far-left.
>>
>>3308733
There really isn't a way you can win here. There are two main options:
a.) Give Germany the peace treaty they wanted or at least have them participate in it as it happened with France after the Napoleonic wars.
b.) Destroy the German menace once and for all just like France, Britain and Russia wanted it.

a. won't happen because your people suffered greately during the war. They won't settle for a white peace or anything that could be associate with it. They want Germany to bleed and they know that if it isn't kept under full control, that is what will happen. So, to keep your peers at bay, you have to strive for the harshest you can think of, otherwise you'll have to deal with the major consequences of a possible civil war breaking out.
b.) ain't really going to happen either as that doesnt suit the emerging super power and important ally, the USA: They want to build a league of nations with a right of ethnic self-determination. So splitting up Germany among other non-German states is very hard to argue. Britain has had strong points going into the arguments, but under Lloyd George in the negotiations they don't seem so eager no more, also Russia is dealing with its own crisis, so youre not really in a bargaining position.

The only reasonable French thing to do is to go for what it did. In hindsight, leaving Polish position in German/Russian hands wouldve helped to give Germany a strong power to the east to which it can't expand anymore. Also leaving out the cultural reasoning for stripping Germany of its colonies woulve helped, but then again, the French publich wouldve been against it (see a. )
>>
File: marecahl-foch-680x453.png (308KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
marecahl-foch-680x453.png
308KB, 680x453px
>>3308733
Listen to him.
>>
>>3308995
Poland unironically was arguably fascist in 1939.
>>
>No occupation of German soil
>Reduce reparations to 50 Billion Marks so it seems the German diplomats did something
>No seizure of German Copyrights or Investments
> No War Guilt Clause
> Keep everything else in the treaty
>>
>>3308733
Clemenceau couldn't do shit anyway

Only way would have been to ignore peace treaies from Germany, march into bERLIN AND DISMANTLE THE rEICH
>>
>>3309196
What did Russians wanted to do?
>>
>>3308733
>Give Alsace-Lorraine to France
>Exploit Ruhren until nothing will be left, then give it back
>Give Bavaria to Austria
>Give Poland 1945 borders with Germany
>Allow Germans to have army as big as it was really decided, but threaten with war everytime they cross the norms, no cuckoldry of 1930's
>Force Germans to focus all their military effort in Russia, against Bolsheviks
>>
>>3310343
Probably just gain some territory but remember they fought a civil war by 1917 and lost (both against the Soviets and the Central Powers)
>>
>>3308733
give silesia and lusatia to czechs pls tyvm
>>
order my man to commit suicide then i myself stare down the barrel of an artillery cannon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.