[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another WW2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (218KB, 1907x1655px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218KB, 1907x1655px
Another World War 2 thread but can't seem to find answers elsewhere. I have always been fascinated with the events in World War Two but I'm more interested in the "what could've been", Germany went to war against the Soviet Union but what was their end game? I've heard of "Generalplan Ost" and "Lebenstraum" which was the colonization and annexation of central and Eastern Europe including western Russian territories, but what was to be the fate of the Soviet Union had the Germans won. Clearly the German high command had a plan because you don't go into war without one. The Germans could never occupy the entire country so would they just install a puppet government or is there something else? Answers on the internet just say shit like "probably they be taking some territory idk"
>>
Pic related was the only good example of what Lebenstraum could've looked like but no idea what the other shit is, the artist might just be an alternate history larp
>>
>>3308316
They wanted to genocide most of the local populations in Eastern Europe and then import regular Germans to live there
>>
>>3308316
look to poland:, kicked out many poles from their homes, eliminate educated class, bring in ethnic german immigrants
>>
>>3308887
>genocide most of the local populations
That's a meme.
>import regular Germans
Initially, but no Germans actually wanted to live there. Germany started to advertise a program with full incentives for Germans to move into conquered Ukraine and the Baltics but literally nobody wanted to. So they expanded the program to the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway as well but all they could muster up was a couple hundred wannabe settlers, the entire thing plan was probably scrapped long before the war ended.
>>
File: Ww2_allied_axis_1939_sep.png (47KB, 1480x625px) Image search: [Google]
Ww2_allied_axis_1939_sep.png
47KB, 1480x625px
Are there more pics of maps or just faction symbols or whatever of sides fighting in WWII.

USSR fought on both sides but only as "enemy of my enemy" and really they had their own plans and agenda. Most pictures I could find simply throw the Soviets on the same side as the rest of the Allies but I think it's an oversimplification.
>>
File: heartsironexpansion_455611.jpg (52KB, 650x390px) Image search: [Google]
heartsironexpansion_455611.jpg
52KB, 650x390px
>>3308935
Hearts of Iron had the right idea.
>>
>>3308887
Yes, however that is not what I'm asking, I am asking what was to be the fate of the entire Soviet Union. Not just Eastern Europe. Would it all be colonized and the entnic population genocided? Puppet government? Or man in the high castle style where it's just a buffer zone between Japan with no government?

>>3308913
Poland is not the size of Russia

>>3308935
No idea what you even mean
>>
>>3308316
Murder/Relocate most of the population and then send Germans to live there.

Like Manifest Destiny in America but with Germans.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 616x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 616x222px
This is the Soviet Union before the invasion
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 950x785px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 950x785px
Germans plan to take pic related.

Now what do they do with the rest. I'm not asking about Eastern Europe, I know what happened to Poland. Maybe there is no positive known answer
>>
>>3310631
Relocate where? There are 200,000,000 people, where the fuck do they relocate them
>>
>>3310646
The Urals, a ditch with a bullet in the back of their head, or a concentration camp
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.